Dumb Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rjh8492

So I am getting blood work done tomorrow. I am taking 100mg test cypionate on Sunday, 500hcg eod, 40fsh Mon,we'd,fri. I take anastrozole .25mg Sunday and Wednesday. Which brings me to my question. What do you guys think my total and free t will come up as in ng/dL?

I feel awesome but right around late Thursday to Sunday I am not feeling as good as I do early in the week. I will discuss splitting my dose into 50mg test Sunday and Thursday. Get labs done and if that doesn't work go up to 60mg Sunday and Thursday.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Theres absoluitely no way to know what numbers you can pull on a given dose, none of this is at all linear in that way.

If it's not too late or an SHBG test as well. I can see from what you describe as feeling lower later in the week that your SHBG is probably mid range to lower and will probably dictate at least E3.5D as youre thinking.

Rjh8492

I guess the better question would have been what blood levels have others seen for people on 100mg testosterone cypionate and 500iu HCG 3-4x weekly.

CoastWatcher

I guess the better question would have been what blood levels have others seen for people on 100mg testosterone cypionate and 500iu HCG 3-4x weekly.

Anything from resounding success to abject failure. Not trying to be snide, but it's a guess. Where does SHBG sit - is the protocol working with or against it? Has that level of HCG kicked estradiol too high? How long has the protocol been in place? Where did levels sit when it was initiated?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me