Keto Diet General "How-to"

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Perfect timing, Saul, I was intending to read up on this, thanks for posting. I knew it kind of felt like the old Atkins no/low carb diet to an extent.

Saul

I thought that too re Atkins, although I am told it is different. I don't advocate a particular diet because everyone is different but I never understood what was occurring in the body with a very low carb diet.

Keepgoing

Don’t waist your time reading this. I’ve been on medical keto for years. This is not the keto studied in the scientific journals nor that used for medical conditions. Examples of true keto can be found on PubMed. I have not found any scientifically back information any were else, save Dr. Domanic D Agustino’s site. I’ve competed in both powerlifting and bodybuilding without ever carb cycling or other such nonsense. (carb cycling was needed on the traditional bodybuilding diets to some extent in my experience). Study the research papers and experiments on PubMed for the correct Keto diet information. The diet is not for everyone, but done correctly it has no equal to other diets I tried in the past.

Vince

Super Moderator
I think many members know, that I've been on a low-carb diet since 2010. For my health it's the best thing I ever done.

Leesto

I'm with Vince. In the past I was on Atkins, then was vegetarian for 20 years, VEGAN for 7 years, and practiced extended fasting periodically. I was strict. Eventually my health started to decline despite "clean" living and "perfect" diet. Went on the Ketogenic diet two years ago and reversed the decline. Also got down to my ideal weight, put on muscle, and got rid of aches and pains.

By the way, the American Diabetes Association diet will ensure you stay diabetic. The American Heart Association diet will not cure your circulatory problems.

machoooooo

Banned
There is just too much info on keto, it got me confused! Macros, fats, what to eat?! I just wanted clear advice. I found Alexia’s blog, she’s a weight loss coach on keto in Dubai. I got a free consultation with her and we clicked, I started her program and keto started making sense to me! And my overweight started to come off. :)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

bochinit

Are not low carb or ketogenic diets dangerous for us that are on trt / anabolics because of the colesterol and animal fats?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
B7B40558-C166-4C50-B514-F73205A7470E.jpeg

bumpy

I find Keto to be a huge detriment to my performance in the gym. I blow through glycogen in my workouts and Keto left me "flat", tired with ZERO ability to get a good pump.

I think Keto is good for people who do not engage in any high intensity resistance training. People that do pilates, yoga, cardio etc and people that don't exercise can survive on Keto, but an active athlete will suffer in all aspects: performance, ability to maintain and/or gain LBM, general well being.

I need that white rice and yams to keep my muscles full and tight not to mention to help burn body fat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me