7 months TRT, noticing dramatic progress in the gym

Buy Lab Tests Online
I started talking test cypionate 120mg once a week with hCG about 7 months ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to access a gym to really see how it helps anabolically until this month.

The most I used to workout was 3 days a week, and I'd be sore often even after over a year of training.
Getting back into the gym after 6 months out of it had me pretty sore initially, but after the first week I just noticed an incredible amount of stamina and recovery. It didn't really matter how hard I worked out the day before, I felt totally ready to go the next morning. Weights I struggled with two days before became trivial even with ten pounds added on.

Sure, diet and eating a lot can make your lifts jump up a lot, but it doesn't account for suddenly feeling fully capable of working out every single day, I've never came close to that before TRT. I'm still taking at least one rest day, but I wanted to post about it because it's encouraging that I'm about to catch up to all the gains I lost in just a few weeks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

What's your HCG dose, just curious.

And ya I've definitely noticed similar things while on TRT. 100% easier to keep fat off. Definitely noticed increased endurance during workouts. Noticed a slight strength increase, and have a feeling if I was really concerned about strength gains that I could consistently increase the weights. I personally care more about the aesthetic and health benefits of lifting weights, so consistent strength gains isn't much of a focus of mine. And ya recovery has definitely improved somewhat, as well.

This is true...with some caffeine/preworkout I've made leaps and bounds the last two years that I never made in the previous 20 years. I started a powerlifting program as a high school sophomore and now I'm 45.

My hCG dose is 250 units twice a week. I don't take an AI by the way, I was originally on it but made me feel absolutely terrible and now I don't take and have only felt better, no apparent side effects but I'll be doing my 36 week blood test next month to see about hematocrit.

As far as training I do upper body (chest, back, abs, biceps/triceps) one day and lower body (squats, calves, hamstrings, glutes) the next. At the end of the week I will do a session of deadlifts at the start of an upper body routine. Every month or so I will change the types of exercises I do but I try to workout as many muscle groups as I can and work out stabilizer muscles as needed.

Positive recovery I guess in reduced delayed onset muscle soreness, overall fatigue is much lower, and lift performance recovers pretty fast. I haven't gone so far as to try the same exercise in back to back days besides with abs which I feel behind on.

By the way this is on no preworkout at all, I just take creatine and whey (optimum nutrition). I just ordered a few months worth of preworkout stuff including the stuff in Gene's N.O. stack without the prescription meds but I've lowered the doses to so I don't explode.

Also my mistake, I got that hCG calculator from the forum and found I'm taking 500iu twice a week.
I've still suffered some shrinkage, but nowhere near as bad as the initial shutdown when I first started TRT. Perhaps I will bring it up with my doctor during next test.

Vince

Super Moderator
Also my mistake, I got that hCG calculator from the forum and found I'm taking 500iu twice a week.
I've still suffered some shrinkage, but nowhere near as bad as the initial shutdown when I first started TRT. Perhaps I will bring it up with my doctor during next test.

That's what I've been using for over 3 years, 500 IU of HCG twice a week. But to remain fertile I think more is needed for most men

sting

Do you have a link to this calculator?

Mad City Dad

I too have had dramatic improvement in the gym since starting TRT just about 7 months ago as well. I have put on over 40#, mostly muscle. Had a DEXA scan done so I know I am not gaining too much fat. It has made all the difference in my motivation, strength, and recovery. I'm including a few pics to show the before and after. The one with my arm raised is me finishing a triathlon about 1 1/2 years ago when I weighed 144# compared to this week when I weighed in at 190#, with 11% bodyfat. I like to call that pic "Olive Oil arms to Popeye" LOL. The other picture was taken one year ago compared to this week.
InkedIMG_6343_LI.jpgIMG_6344.jpg

I also had a huge increase in progress at 7 months. I leveled off for a while, but have recently been gaining some muscle, up 6 lbs sine the summer by adding 20 mg test cyp per week and creative to a more protein rich diet. Started TRT at 187 and 18% bodyfat(3 site skinfold ) and am at approx 10% at 194. I think the key is to be pati not and train as diligently as you can.

Great progress mad city dad!

Damn guys, I need to change my routine soon and really start eating more if I want to get big as you. Did you have to bulk and cut just like everybody else? I've heard even on TRT you cant get cut and gain that much muscle mass at the same time, except maybe if you use some peptides which I don't.

Really motivational though. If I didn't think I could change my body I would never have started TRT.

sting

I too have had dramatic improvement in the gym since starting TRT just about 7 months ago as well. I have put on over 40#, mostly muscle. Had a DEXA scan done so I know I am not gaining too much fat. It has made all the difference in my motivation, strength, and recovery. I'm including a few pics to show the before and after. The one with my arm raised is me finishing a triathlon about 1 1/2 years ago when I weighed 144# compared to this week when I weighed in at 190#, with 11% bodyfat. I like to call that pic "Olive Oil arms to Popeye" LOL. The other picture was taken one year ago compared to this week.
View attachment 4700View attachment 4701

What is your dose and what is your total T?
AI?

ERO

Interesting how we are all different. TRT does nothing for me in the way of putting on muscle or burning fat, but that's probably because of my very low SHBG. I sure wish it did those things for me, but its not in the cards.

Damn guys, I need to change my routine soon and really start eating more if I want to get big as you. Did you have to bulk and cut just like everybody else? I've heard even on TRT you cant get cut and gain that much muscle mass at the same time, except maybe if you use some peptides which I don't.

Really motivational though. If I didn't think I could change my body I would never have started TRT.

I don't think you can get mass and cut at the same time with anything. I've been training since 1967 and have never been able to combine these two. It's always been one or the other. My weight was the same for a long time on TRT, with a recomp going on. I got a lot more muscular during this time. No one noticed anything except my wife. She was the only one, as I have always trained alone at home. At my age, the look I am going for is best callled secretly swole. I don't hang out, try to impress anybody. I just want to know that I can take my shirt off and people are shocked. Happens in the summer all the time, and my wife thinks it's hilarious.

I think slow progress and training for longevity is the way to go. It is incredibly hard to put on 5 lbs of muscle while dropping a few percent body fat, but the results can be pretty dramatic.

ERO, are you working out hard enough? What's your age and your workout routine like?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me