Trough and Hematocrit post yours

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I have been to several different dr's including 2 hematologist. Both were happy if I could stay under 54. Given I was pushing 50 before TRT. SO my personal goal is 50-52 range. I will never see below 50

I did have to donate blood every 8 weeks for a 2 years. Then thankfully last February 2017 I got a break and haven't needed to donate yet.

You haven’t had to donatw since feb 17? Did you do anything to try to stabilize your HCT? What is your current protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

TT 734 (264-916)
FT 32.8 (5-21)
HCT 52.1 (37.5-51)

A few posts with HCT in low 50s above. At what level do you guys start to get concerned about it/feel that it needs to be managed through donations, etc?

Some doctors say try to keep below 51. Some say 55. My HCT on average (after 2-3 months without donating) had been 52. The highest i have been was 53.5 after increasing my dosage. Never had any symptoms other than red skin when working out heavy.

Vince

Super Moderator
You haven't had to donatw since feb 17? Did you do anything to try to stabilize your HCT? What is your current protocol?
My current protocol is 16mg of T cyp daily and 500iu of HCG twice a week. I haven't been on this protocol for 12 weeks yet. After 12 weeks I may have labs. I'm not doing anything else for my HCT.

S1W

I have been to several different dr's including 2 hematologist. Both were happy if I could stay under 54. Given I was pushing 50 before TRT. SO my personal goal is 50-52 range. I will never see below 50

I did have to donate blood every 8 weeks for a 2 years. Then thankfully last February 2017 I got a break and haven't needed to donate yet.

A bit confused here. I recall seeing your response the first time around and there was no mention of the blood donations for 2 years. Now it is there and says almost the same exact thing as Vince said in his 11:59am post, and even says that your post was edited by Vince. Did you have to donate blood every 2 years before things stabilized? Are you Vince?

buggies100

Somehow the last part of that, the separates line, is from Vince and got attached to my comment. SO the last line is Vince.

A bit confused here. I recall seeing your response the first time around and there was no mention of the blood donations for 2 years. Now it is there and says almost the same exact thing as Vince said in his 11:59am post, and even says that your post was edited by Vince. Did you have to donate blood every 2 years before things stabilized? Are you Vince?

Vince

Super Moderator

Sorry I must have hit the edit button by mistake, I should have hit reply with quote. :(

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me