Travelling with medication

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I believe for overseas travel you need in addition to your properly marked prescriptions a letter from your Dr but that's just what I've heard about overseas travel. Domestically the TSA never blinks at my meds.

buggies100

i take a bottle with as little in it as possible, in case it gets confiscated I am not out an entire bottle. I put it in the box it came in with script on it so it looks legal. I have not been to Egypt but all over Africa with no issues.

LTChris

Don't know about Egypt in particular, but I traveled to Ireland last year. I got a Dr. letter with prescriptions and had properly marked containers and neither TSA or customs even looked twice. I had several syringes and a thermos for HCG

Last edited:

Anabaptist

Last year I went from Indiana to Newfoundland. Had my meds on me with prescriptions. Was told ahead this was required. Nobody cared about my small bottles of medications. They did confiscate my water bottles because of their size. And I had just bought them in the same airport !!! Who knows ? In Egypt you may be able to buy the stuff in any drug store without a prescription. I believe thats how it is in Mexico, and Brazil, and other South of the border countries. Perhaps you should think about going to Mexico , Eh ??

blitzen

Pharmacies in Egypt sell steroids over the counter .... bringing it back from Egypt might be more of a challenge for customs (to proof you don't import illegal substances you bought overseas)

Anabaptist

Pharmacies in Egypt sell steroids over the counter .... bringing it back from Egypt might be more of a challenge for customs (to proof you don't import illegal substances you bought overseas)
Well, like I said, i entered the united states last year going thru customs and nobody cared about my little bottles of T and HCG. Testosterone is not illegal, it is highly controlled in the US because of abuse in competitive sports. But sure looks like the hurculean jocks have no trouble getting the stuff. I'd like to know who their doctor is. Funny how those actors suddenly put on muscles when they need to for an acting role .... Sports mean nothing to me unless its a good human interest story. I know someone who has purchased clomed from chindia before. Put half in your suitcase and half in the mail and see what happens :). If we can have out of state doctors, why not an out of country doctor? People go to Mexico, and Germany for dental work and disc replacements. Why not go overseas for hormonal management and just have your meds mailed to you on a regular basis ??? Or at least get a local doc there to write a script for the meds you are carrying.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me