Saying hello from southern Cali!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bass

a friend pointed out this site, glad he did. however I was hoping for you know who to let me know when this site was up and running, G? anyway, can't wait to get the ball rolling. nice job on the layout BTW.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Bass, wow, glad to see you again!! It's almost like a reunion at times here.
This forum has a very challenging mindset of members, and with Nelson at the helm it's only going to continue growing from young, capable, knowledgeable community, to a full blown powerhouse on the Net, where people can learn and share on all aspects of health, wellness & the optimization of hormonal support.

I see you posted some labs ... I'll make some comments (tonight, unless I start fading here, then tomorrow). Good to have you here!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard Bass!

We did a soft-launch of the site back in September and like how things go it just rolled into a full blown launch.

We had a link up on steroid dot com for a while so we thought many members there would just find their way here...and some did.

Nevertheless, can't tell you how delighted I am to see you as a member. This forum is similar to what you and were used to but the big difference here is we only focus on men's health and well-being with special emphasis on HRT.

It's a much better place and focused on the things that really matter.

Our forum is now much more richer with your membership Bass...so delighted you're here:)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me