Triptorelin GnRH

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

I have tried searching around the forums for discussion of this experimental peptide but came up short handed.

I was wondering if anyone has tried Triptorelin GnRH 100mcg 1 shot, after a failed jump start attempt? Has anyone that was or is experiencing Hypogonadism has tried this peptide to jump start their system?

I am 10 months off everything and was on Clomid 50mg twice a week prescribed for several months which got my testosterone around 400, and increasing my FSH and LH. But I am curious if giving this a shot would help me or suppress me more? I understand the purpose of this peptide (large quantities castrates men and prostate cancer treatment), but I have been reading a lot on google that some of these users have found this to be beneficial in some cases, while other showed raised FSH & LH but testosterone didn’t seem to improve. Just curious what the vets here think of this compound. I am more raising this topic for educational purposes rather than condoning administering research chemicals into the body.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I tried it in a few patients. Succeeded in the first, so I tried it with others. Then the first patient crashed again, and it really didn't work in the others. So I abandoned it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me