Stopped Injecting T and now on Clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steelballs

After how super responsive my son was to Clomid I decided to give it a shot. We had very similar levels prior to taking anything. My new doc agreed to have me try but said HCG is a battle with insurance and very expensive. So I started with just clomid at 50mg every day on Feb 2nd and now down to 25mg. I started dropping how much I was injecting and on Feb 9th was my last injection(I was injecting twice a week). I was injecting with testosterone enanthate and I read that takes like 22 days to clear your system. I was on T for 4 1/2 years.

Can anyone one tell me when I should start noticing the effects of the clomid if I do respond that is? Will I have to wait the full 22 days before anything happens? How long should I wait to test my levels? And yes I know, even though I share the same genetics as my son, he is younger and I’ve been on T a long time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Eklutna

I also quit TRT but due to issues controlling hematocrit. I waited a month to purge it out of my system then started clomid 50 mg EOD and anastrozole 1mg twice per week. I felt nothing for 3 weeks then one morning I woke up and, “Wow!” Big difference. I just felt much better overall. Over time it crashed my libido though. I more than doubled my total T to about 746. I recently cut back to 25 mg EOD with no anastrozole and am feeling horny again. I hope I found the magical dosage. I will test again when I get around to it to compare numbers. I’m not qualified to say when the optimal time is for you to test though.

Steelballs

Thanks Eklutna. Ya I am noticing my testicles are hanging more. Can't tell you the last time I felt that. Yesterday I was really crashing. I'm hoping the clomid will kick in enough to bring me back up. Glad to hear it's working for you.

Steelballs

A quick update. I really hit hard again this past Saturday but today I was feeling a lot better. In fact tonight I feel great. Not sure why. Hoping my T is going back up. I do my first panel since I've been on clomid tomorrow morning.

Steelballs

Another update: On 2-27-2018 my T was

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"][/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]92.58 ng/dL
[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]87 - 780.1 ng/dL[/TD]

I was really in the tank. Had no energy and no libido. So I decided to push the doc for HCG. He agreed. So I started injecting test enan again and now 1500 IU of hcg 3 times a week. It was quite the process to get hcg through insurance. Required a prior auth which was rejected and resubmitted and finally approved. then I had to push for an override to get the first vial from the pharmacy. Now the rest has to come from their speciality pharmacy via mail. I have noticed my testicles are growing. It's hard to explain but the gonad size is slightly bigger but it seems like the whole sac is growing and now hanging. I really love that my boys coming back. Even though I'm feeling a lot better I still feel I haven't got fully out of the tank yet. I know I need to be patient. The doc said he wants to test again in 3 months but agreed that if I start feeling the T going too high to test earlier. To explain, when my T goes over 1000 I start feeling a bit edgy and anxious. I hope my E stays under 100.

HealthMan

Another update: On 2-27-2018 my T was

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"][/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]92.58 ng/dL
[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]87 - 780.1 ng/dL[/TD]

I was really in the tank. Had no energy and no libido. So I decided to push the doc for HCG. He agreed. So I started injecting test enan again and now 1500 IU of hcg 3 times a week. It was quite the process to get hcg through insurance. Required a prior auth which was rejected and resubmitted and finally approved. then I had to push for an override to get the first vial from the pharmacy. Now the rest has to come from their speciality pharmacy via mail. I have noticed my testicles are growing. It's hard to explain but the gonad size is slightly bigger but it seems like the whole sac is growing and now hanging. I really love that my boys coming back. Even though I'm feeling a lot better I still feel I haven't got fully out of the tank yet. I know I need to be patient. The doc said he wants to test again in 3 months but agreed that if I start feeling the T going too high to test earlier. To explain, when my T goes over 1000 I start feeling a bit edgy and anxious. I hope my E stays under 100.

Testosterone + 1500IU HCG is that correct? What dosage for testosterone? 4500IU a week is a ridiculous high dosage. This will likely cause high E2 issues.

Steelballs

I take test enan 200mg/ml. I inject .3 ml twice a week. That normally puts me at like 900 on average. Not sure if my body will produce much more with the HCG. I hope when they mail the hcg it comes with a large syringe like they used in the office. Ya I thought it was a bit high. HCG is totally new to me. I have been trying to read as much as possible. I do see others take that much especially just in the begging and then taper down. I'm guessing here but maybe the larger dose is due to my age and my poor response to the Clomid?

HealthMan

I take test enan 200mg/ml. I inject .3 ml twice a week. That normally puts me at like 900 on average. Not sure if my body will produce much more with the HCG. I hope when they mail the hcg it comes with a large syringe like they used in the office. Ya I thought it was a bit high. HCG is totally new to me. I have been trying to read as much as possible. I do see others take that much especially just in the begging and then taper down. I'm guessing here but maybe the larger dose is due to my age and my poor response to the Clomid?
Are you primary or secundary? Do you wish to keep fertility?

Steelballs

Well since my LH only went from .07 to .16 on clomid and I seem to already be responding to the HCG my guess is I am more secondary.
A305EB9B-4B02-4974-A67A-B2825AA46506.jpg

HealthMan

If you dont care about fertility i think 500IU 2x a week should be enough to keep testicular size and “fill the pathways”. A lot of people here take 400-500IU 2x a week. There is no need to use 4500IU a week. You mentioned you had issues with estradiol before. 4500IU a week can really spike your estradiol and an AI will not be really effective at controlling it.
HCG has a similar structure to LH. So it will work on stimulating your leydig cells in the testicles (producing intra testicular testosterone) and help keep testicular size. However HCG has almost no effect on the sertoli cells so fertility will most likely be impaired to some degree.
Clomid will stimulate the hypothalamus to signal the pituitary to secret LH and FSH. So very different mechanisms.

Steelballs

That is great info. Yhsnk you. Ya I will back down. If at some point the insurance wants to stop paying or doc wants me off I'll have a bit more store to continue. Even though needles don't bother me, injecting 5 times a week is a bit much. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Has anyone switched to transdermal to reduce the amount of injections? I know you can combine them but that seems like it's a bit tricky. Will transdermals increase E too?

HealthMan

Problem with transdermal is absorption. Some people don’t absorb well and with time absorption tends to decrease. I tried testosterone creams it was a waste of my time. Others have success though.
And yes, transdermals will increase estradiol.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me