Low SHBG and Testosterone Management

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi,

I am a low SHBG guy, (range between 9-15 during last year). Everytime I try to start Testosterone, it works for about 2 weeks I feel great, and then it crashes. I keep reading that TRT for low SHBG does not work. Can someone educate me on what would be a good protocol? My impression is that maybe splitting my doses 2x week may be good, and also that maybe I don't even need too much of T? maybe like 50-60mg + HCG may be enough?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes the protocol for low shbg is frequent injections, some members with low shbg even do daily injections.

MikeXL

I would not say it does not work for low SHBG guys. I would say, it is more difficult to get very good results. As Vince noted, frequent injections are the way to go. I would try daily IM and daily SC. See which is better

Systemlord

The reason why you crash after 2 weeks is a normal one and it happens to all of us, our pituitary gland detects testosterone in the blood and assumes the testes are producing testosterone and shuts down natural production. You must wait several weeks for the injectable testosterone to start working, typically 6 weeks is when guys start feeling better. Stay on TRT and inject smaller doses every day and be patient.

ERO

I have very low SHBG and TRT really does not work for me, either. I do daily small injections of T and that is the "least worst" protocol that I have tried.

Hi,

I am a low SHBG guy, (range between 9-15 during last year). Everytime I try to start Testosterone, it works for about 2 weeks I feel great, and then it crashes. I keep reading that TRT for low SHBG does not work. Can someone educate me on what would be a good protocol? My impression is that maybe splitting my doses 2x week may be good, and also that maybe I don't even need too much of T? maybe like 50-60mg + HCG may be enough?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Honestly if you can read something like that then you can certainly find plenty of low SHBG success stories, right?

CoastWatcher

I have low SHBG, engage with daily injections, achieved spectacular success. Will that work for you? I can't say. I can say that "TRT for low SHBG does not work" is not supported.

Systemlord

I've heard of a guy with an SHBG level of 8 nmol/L and responded faster to TRT than me with an SHBG of 18-20!

There are no absolutes in this universe.

Diablo666

Ok thanks so much all, I wanted to start trying with half the dose every 3.5 days, but I will try ED if that does not work. I could not handle daily IM, so maybe daily SQ.. but even that leaves me some very painful patches.. haha I guess nobody said it was going to be easy :)

ERO

Ok thanks so much all, I wanted to start trying with half the dose every 3.5 days, but I will try ED if that does not work. I could not handle daily IM, so maybe daily SQ.. but even that leaves me some very painful patches.. haha I guess nobody said it was going to be easy :)

Get some insulin syringes for daily injections. Much less painful that way. Doesn't matter to most guys if its SubQ or IM - the smaller needles make it much easier overall.

Diablo666

I tried insulin syringes and for HCG it is very seamless, but for TRT it leaves a pain in the abdominal area for like 2 days, so if I do that 7 times a week, I will have multiple ugly pain points all over my abdomen. But I know daily is the best, how do you guys manage the pain left in the area of injection with Testosterone.

Vince

Super Moderator
I tried insulin syringes and for HCG it is very seamless, but for TRT it leaves a pain in the abdominal area for like 2 days, so if I do that 7 times a week, I will have multiple ugly pain points all over my abdomen. But I know daily is the best, how do you guys manage the pain left in the area of injection with Testosterone.
I use easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe for shallow IM, I rotate shoulders and VG. No pain and rarely any marks.

Best Injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...n-site-no-aspiration-needed-avoids-all-nerves

ERO

Try injecting in your shoulders instead of your stomach area. A lot of us do that and it works great. No lingering pain.

meanbreen

My SHBG rose from low teens to low 20's in about 6 months after supplrmenting thyroid hormone. Not saying that will work for you or is an appropriate course of action but that was my experience.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me