Over 60 and Trying Ipamorelin & CJC 1295 DAC - Dosing Help?

Help! I am trying to figure this out - I am starting CJC1295 DAC and IPAmorelin
    I am 60 Yrs Old and in decent shape - no body builder but 3 to 4 WO a week
    I want to start on lower does then work up- CJC - 2ML twice a week
    Ipamorelin 100mcg twice a day as I cant pen at lunch but will on days I can.
    I have a .3ml pens marked in iu - how the heck do I know what doses - is 10ius = 100mcg? Do I need bigger pens for the CJC?
    Also - 5ML bottles of both - do I mix with 5ML of BAC water for proper potency?
    Thanks - this gets confusing
    Hell I don't even know if I am posting this right - UGH - it sucks to get old.

Having a hard time figuring doses? I have Insulin pens .3ML marked in IU’s – they are BD U100 pens. So does 10 units equal 100mcg on this pen? Also I have 5ML bottles of CJC and IPAmorelin coming so do I mix 5 ML BAC water? I want to start my first week on the lower end of doses – IPamorelin – 100mcg twice daily and CJC 1295 DAC at 2ML twice a week.
    Would that be correct? I know these are basic question – but like I said I am 60 and can’t remember #$#%% these days.
    Thanks for any help you can lend. Sorry for all the wordiness.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I think you must mean they are 5mg inside the vial of peptides you want to reconstitute. I've been using IPAM and as well and here's how I do it. I've also used some peptide blends.

For every 2 mg of peptide you want to reconstitute with 1 ml of Bac water.So, for 5 mg of the peptide you want to add 2.5 ml of Bac water. In a pin, every 5 units is equal of 100 mcg. So, for the above 5/5 blend, use 2.5 of bac water, the dose of 500 mcg or .5ml, =25 tick marks on my .5ml syringe.

So it doesn't matter if it's a .30 or .50 syringe - a tick is a tick .... Right? I don't want to assume anything. Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesOl'DogSmith View Post
    So it doesn't matter if it's a .30 or .50 syringe - a tick is a tick .... Right? I don't want to assume anything. Thanks for the reply.
    Yes, I looked at my .5ml and 1ml syringes this morning. A tick is a tick, easier to dose with a .5ml syringe.

Help! I am trying to figure this out - I am starting CJC1295 DAC and IPAmorelin
    I am 60 Yrs Old and in decent shape - no body builder but 3 to 4 WO a week
    I want to start on lower does then work up- CJC - 2ML twice a week
    Ipamorelin 100mcg twice a day as I cant pen at lunch but will on days I can.
    I have a .3ml pens marked in iu - how the heck do I know what doses - is 10ius = 100mcg? Do I need bigger pens for the CJC?
    Also - 5ML bottles of both - do I mix with 5ML of BAC water for proper potency?
    Thanks - this gets confusing
    Hell I don't even know if I am posting this right - UGH - it sucks to get old.

Having a hard time figuring doses? I have Insulin pens .3ML marked in IU’s – they are BD U100 pens. So does 10 units equal 100mcg on this pen? Also I have 5ML bottles of CJC and IPAmorelin coming so do I mix 5 ML BAC water? I want to start my first week on the lower end of doses – IPamorelin – 100mcg twice daily and CJC 1295 DAC at 2ML twice a week.
    Would that be correct? I know these are basic question – but like I said I am 60 and can’t remember #$#%% these days.
    Thanks for any help you can lend. Sorry for all the wordiness.
    Hi James, Welcome to the forum. If I may as a personal question. At 60 (I am 64) why did you deside on these two peptides?
    I know nothing about using peptides but would like to learn about them.

Are you on a trt program as well?

I am looking to slim a bit and tone up for a trip. If it works well I will use the w/o DAC version of the 1295 as you do not have to cycle off it as often but you have to take more injections.
    I tore a ligament in my shoulder and used BPC-157 and TB 500 and was amazed at the results - abated surgery and went with PT. So now I am trying other things to achieve a more youthful look and feel. Muscle tone, strength, endurance.
    CJC-1295 DAC has shown some amazing results as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Not only has CJC-1295 shown the ability to increase growth hormone and IGF-I secretion and its benefits, but it has been able to do so in very large amounts. Recent research studies have shown that CJC - 1295 stimulates GH and IGF-1 Secretion, and will keep a steady increase of HGH and IGF-1 with no increase in prolactin, leading to intense fat loss, and increases protein synthesis.
    Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 because they both release GH at a very similar strength minus the side effects that of GHRP-6. Both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 cause a release and an increase in cortisol and prolactin levels, however Ipamorelin only selectively releases GH at any dose.
    I do not use TRT - my T levels are 682 normally right now so will wait till they drop a bit more.
    I am new to all this but excited to try.

Hey Pauly - my peptides came in and they are in much smaller bottles than the last ones?? they are marked 5 MG - and 10 MG but really small bottles? I am wondering if tey will hold all the liquid? Has this happened to you? What is best thing to do?

James they are small but they will hold 2.5ml of bac water. The 10mg you could use 2.5 of bac water as well, just reduce the amount on the syringe accordingly. I should have sent you the calculators below in my first post. I use both of these.

https://realpeptide.com/forum/forums...ide-calculator
    http://www.medical-calculators.co.uk/dose.html

I am looking to slim a bit and tone up for a trip. If it works well I will use the w/o DAC version of the 1295 as you do not have to cycle off it as often but you have to take more injections.
    I tore a ligament in my shoulder and used BPC-157 and TB 500 and was amazed at the results - abated surgery and went with PT. So now I am trying other things to achieve a more youthful look and feel. Muscle tone, strength, endurance.
    CJC-1295 DAC has shown some amazing results as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Not only has CJC-1295 shown the ability to increase growth hormone and IGF-I secretion and its benefits, but it has been able to do so in very large amounts. Recent research studies have shown that CJC - 1295 stimulates GH and IGF-1 Secretion, and will keep a steady increase of HGH and IGF-1 with no increase in prolactin, leading to intense fat loss, and increases protein synthesis.
    Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 because they both release GH at a very similar strength minus the side effects that of GHRP-6. Both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 cause a release and an increase in cortisol and prolactin levels, however Ipamorelin only selectively releases GH at any dose.
    I do not use TRT - my T levels are 682 normally right now so will wait till they drop a bit more.
    I am new to all this but excited to try.
    Great news on the BPC-157 and TB 500! Would you be willing to share your source? I ask because there are tons of peptide sellers nowadays and who knows which ones are good or which ones are not.

Thanks - sorry to be such a pain. I just want to do it right so I get the results. I appreciate your help

I bought mine at Peptidesciences.com - seemed to be good - the GHRP-6 I used as well made me hella hungry - that is why I am trying the IPAmorelin

Haven't tried Ipamorelin yet but based on what I've read 300mcg before bed would be a reasonable starting dose...

So mine came in and the CJC gave me a big rush and flush when injected. They definitely are not weak in anyway. I think this is a good source.

So mine came in and the CJC gave me a big rush and flush when injected. They definitely are not weak in anyway. I think this is a good source.
    Hi again James, I hope you will keep us posted on your progress with these peptides. Good or bad we all learn thru sharing our experience.

Thread Information