Low SHBG is Correlated to Fatty Liver

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jpin22

You can't in any way translate either of those conditions to low SHBG, it's coincidental, that you have the three, but you cannot prove one or both caused you to have low SHBG, and metabolic syndrome is a made up thing anyway that isn't a recognizable medical condition.

Well you just have all the conclusive answers don't you.

Try spending some time on pubmed. There's tons of studies out there that show how low shbg is HIGHLY associated with insulin resistance, fatty liver, dyslipidemia, and metabolic syndrome.

Of course I can't "prove one or both caused me to have low SHBG" just like you can't prove it didn't.

SHBG is mainly produced in the liver. All of those diseases are liver related. There seems to be a strong correlation there.

Like I said, it seems some people just have naturally low Shbg.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You can keep doing this, read your studies and "pubmed" all you like, but facts in real life on these forums with real guys are that there is not (I'm saying it again) one single guy that has any of that doom and gloom mystery conditions and low SHBG.

And most of those "conditions", too, were better known as Hypochondria 10 years ago, if you didn't know that.

My real point is only that these new guys get scared off by this garbage being repeated such as it is here, diabetes is a scary term, fatty liver is a scary term, and these new guys don't need subjected to to them they get scared off TRT because low SHBG is demonized.

Jpin22

You can keep doing this, read your studies and "pubmed" all you like, but facts in real life on these forums with real guys are that there is not (I'm saying it again) one single guy that has any of that doom and gloom mystery conditions and low SHBG.

And most of those "conditions", too, were better known as Hypochondria 10 years ago, if you didn't know that.

My real point is only that these new guys get scared off by this garbage being repeated such as it is here, diabetes is a scary term, fatty liver is a scary term, and these new guys don't need subjected to to them they get scared off TRT because low SHBG is demonized.

I think I've made it quite clear that there are plenty of guys out there who seem to not have any medical condition with their low shbg.

With that said, there are tons of studies on "real people" that show low shbg strongly correlated with insulin resistance, fatty liver etc.

I am not trying to scare anyone off. I am simply stating facts. My quality of life has decreased since these conditions started. I have tried just about everything over the past 5 years. To me (and Dr Saya) low Shbg is a big part of it. He has had me on clomid while being on trt and hcg to try and raise my shbg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching