I'm lost and don't know what to do (need help, clomid)

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevow7

Hello! im 25 years old, 6'2'' weight 159 kinda fit (12-13% bf) so in 2016 i found out i had low t but my endo didnt wanted to treat me because i was young. 2 years later (now) i have even worst t level https://imgur.com/a/uoOH now i want to clarify that i probably shut down my t because of anxiety and hardcore dieting. so maybe i tho i could up it naturally? havent tried yet. but ok, i have the normal symptoms you guys now. i went to a urologist last friday and i have to say i was disappointed. he said im the first young guy who he treats and that my t is not low because he checks total t and NOT free t. he likes total t for some reason. anyways, he said before anything he will put me on 50mg EOD. i have read that 50 is high dose for eod, but he said he wanted me to do blood test 2 weeks after and check with him in one month to see what sup. he didnt said anything about symptoms or anything. he also didnt said anything about my SGHB WHICH is at 79 extremely high and also didnt mentioned anything about e2. blood work in 2weeks involves cbc, comprehensive test and total t andfree t. lastly, he mentioned if it doesnt work ill recommend you to a endo since they specialize in this. what do you guys suggest? i dontwant to make things worst ;/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

It would concern me that your doctor is willing to direct a Clomid protocol but not a traditional testosterone replacement regimen. Add to that, his lack of interest in your SHBG, certainly high, refusal to test free testosterone, the dose prescribed, and his plan to test in two weeks (toward what end?) all suggest you are right to be concerned.

A clomid protocol isn't unreasonable; given your age it's appropriate. But I'd certainly seek better care. You aren't alone, Excelmale is made up of so many men who battled to find a good doctor.

stevow7

It would concern me that your doctor is willing to direct a Clomid protocol but not a traditional testosterone replacement regimen. Add to that, his lack of interest in your SHBG, certainly high, refusal to test free testosterone, the dose prescribed, and his plan to test in two weeks (toward what end?) all suggest you are right to be concerned.

A clomid protocol isn't unreasonable; given your age it's appropriate. But I'd certainly seek better care. You aren't alone, Excelmale is made up of so many men who battled to find a good doctor.

thanks a lot for telling me this. i will surely look for a doctor who is has more knowledge and care. i will not take the clomid like this until i get better care for sure.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me