Carnitine for PSA

Buy Lab Tests Online

BryanW

Your MD should have known better re the sequencing of multi-parametric MRI (mp-MRI) versus the timing of a biopsy (if indicated). It takes 5 weeks after a biopsy for any bleeding due to the biopsies to resolve. If the mp-MRI is done in a shorter interval of time it will compromise the interpretation of the study. Moreover, and this is important re a flaw in current care of men in such a context, many urologists use ultrasound to "target" the prostate and do not have the skill or the quality of equipment to target the lesions seen on ultrasound. Therefore, in such a situation many biopsies may miss prostate cancer (PC). The prostate MRI should not be confused with mp-MRI. These are not synonymous. The official report, and not the dummied-down patient version (DDPV) on so-called patient portals, should say: Multi-Parametric MRI. And the reading should relate to Prostate Imaging Reporting and Data System (PI-RADS) scoring of the study. Moreover, the strength of the MRI magnet, measured in Tesla units should be 3.0, and not 1.5.

Your gland size of 50cc is not very large pending your age. And yes, you are perfectly correct in calculating the PSA density (PSAD) = weight per unit volume or in this case PSA ÷ gland volume. The threshold of concern for PSAD is ≈ 0.15. Much lower PSAD readings are of less relative concern. The PSAD also correlates with volume of PC when PC is indeed present. The biopsies you had done would show chronic inflammation in the detailed description of the pathology report indicating that prostatitis is likely been or is still present.

Thank you Doctor! I just sent you a direct message.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jsr0367

Urologist called me. He is prescribing Bactrim again for 3 weeks and a f/u with labs in 4 weeks. He feels that I have a recurring or deep infection since my prostate always seems normal on DRE. He did say that I respond well to the antibiotics which drops my PSA down to a level which is normal for me. He also lowered by Test dose from 140mg (.7cc) to 100mg (.5cc) to lower the HCT and Estradiol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me