What's the beef with anastrazole?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Most of us have a compounding pharmacy that we use that produces those split dose capsules but yes, you can make your own liquid though it's less precise. If you take 1mg tablet and dissolve it in 1mL of Vodka, you can draw up .125 in a dosing syringe and be pretty close.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

Thanks guys.
Anybody try cutting up a 1 mg tab

I was able to get it close with patience and a new pill cutter. After a while, my patience resulted in crumbs as the blade became dull. I'm currently dosing .125 mg of Anastrozole from a compounding pharmacy. I will agree though, the overall feel from this site, regarding Anastrozole, is not positive. For me, using it has been very positive.

Nashtide

I was able to get it close with patience and a new pill cutter. After a while, my patience resulted in crumbs as the blade became dull. I'm currently dosing .125 mg of Anastrozole from a compounding pharmacy. I will agree though, the overall feel from this site, regarding Anastrozole, is not positive. For me, using it has been very positive.
What's funny is it's not the drug that is the problem it's misuse of the drug that's th problem. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that 0.125mg of anastrazole is not going to cause you any harm!

Blackhawk

I'm with BouquetCPA as well.

Too many guys are put on anastrazole at the onset of TRT by doctors that do not check estrogen levels in the first place, and/or use the wrong test. The non sensitive test tends to read high. The result is many guys estrogen crashes which is not only hazardous in terms of health but also makes you feel like hell. This happened to me as well. It wasn't until I was put on a good protocol and AI discontinued that I pulled out of E2 depletion. When I was depleted I had the same symptoms, and especially the mood swings were not only hellish, but I was close to suicidal. Once hormones were balanced, including getting E2 back into normal range I lost the mood problems except for my normal grumpy old man attitude.

I agree most problems from AI are because of people are using it incorectly and too high of a dose.. I never understood one concept why would you need to lower your estrogen levels especially if you are on Testosterone replacement therapy not on steroids. if you dont abuse trt you wont need estrogen blocker im sorry but we dont produce anastrozole naturally.. When i used it in the past I had less water retention from trt, less libido, less energy, worse mood and less strenght gains so for me low e2 always made trt "work less" even though I didn't put on as much water bloat with it

ratbag

Testosterone is a steroid hormone. Using supra physiological amounts just means you are abusing the steroid. We need to be clear about this. It's the way you use it. Not what it's named.

meelord

I just got my blood tests back and my results as follows from Kaiser:
Total T 1,470
Free T 434
Estradiol ultrasensitive 79
Dose is 140 of T per week with daily injections
I have been taking calcium d glucarate, but clearly I need to restart my anastrozole. I am going to a compounding pharmacy and have them make me .125 tablets that I will take twice per week. My retarded endocrinologist at Kaiser wanted me to take 1 mg per day. Unreal...and this is an endocrinologist. I am also going to take down my T does to 100 mg per week.

Total T 1,470
Free T 434
I have been taking calcium d glucarate, but clearly I need to restart my anastrozole. I am going to a compounding pharmacy and have them make me .125 tablets that I will take twice per week. My retarded endocrinologist at Kaiser wanted me to take 1 mg per day. Unreal...and this is an endocrinologist. I am also going to take down my T does to 100 mg per week.

I know you tested in the trough before your injection but I'm curious to how many hours apart from your last injection to the blood draw you had?

nurselyfe

Total T 1,470
Free T 434

I wouldn't make two changes at the same time. Why don't you just lower the T dose and don't use anastrazole and see how that treats you?

KevinC

I'll share my Arimidex story.

I started TRT in January after two successive low T readings, of 272 ng/dl and a 147 ng/dl. The first two weeks of twice weekly 50 mg injections were pure heaven. I had a raging boner, was strong as an ox and had energy for days. Then everything went horribly wrong when my own production of T stopped at the two week mark of TRT. I was at work talking to a patient when I experienced the mother of all hot flashes with a heart rate of 140, profuse sweating, and shortness of breath. I felt like my entire head was horribly sunburned and I knew that my estrogen level had shot up. It was so bad that the patient I was talking to became concerned when he saw me turn red and begin sweating like I had been in a sauna for twenty minutes.

Long story short, I started on Arimidex at .25mg EOD. Didn't work well enough and I kept experiencing hot flashes. I then went to 0.5mg EOD, still didn't work. Then I went to 0.5mg QD and finally experienced some relief but still did not feel many of the initial testosterone benefits that I had experienced prior to my body's own production of T shutting down. I was having trouble getting and maintaining an erection, I was weak, tired, and moody, just as I was prior to going on TRT. Then I started injecting 50mg three times a week and most of the benefits of TRT returned. I also had to slowly titrate my Arimidex dose up to 1mg QD which has basically kept my estrogen levels in check. I've been doing this for about a month now and am basically free from any side effects of the Arimidex. Every once in a while I can tell my E is getting a little to low as I get what I call a "dry hot flash" which is very different from a hot flash associated with excess estrogen. All I do is skip my Arimidex dose the next day and I feel fine and resume my normal dosage.

If it weren't for Arimidex I would have to completely stop TRT. For me, Arimidex is literally a miracle drug and I'd be lost without it.

KevinC

Yes, you read that right.

If I don't take a 1mg Arimidex in the early morning every day my Estrogen level will be symptomatically high by 6pm.

Weasel

KevinC - Am I reading that correctly, you need 1 mg a day of Arimidex while injecting 150 mg a week of testosterone?

This is insane. I've never heard of someone needing so much AI. You've got something else going on if you truly need that quantity of AI.

meelord

I inject daily in an effort to keep my e2 low. So my blood draw was almost exactly 24 hours from my last 10 ml injection. Boy I am really ambivalent about using an AI. I am now injecting 8 ml per day for 112 ml per week (7x16 vs 7x20).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me