Anyone was able to control HCT reducing testosterone dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I am currently on 180mg testosterone cypionate a week and having HCT issues. I also had issues at lower dosages. I am thinking about trying 100mg a week to see if that would control HCT and see how i feel. I have no issues in donating blood. But the blood donation seems to be causing “iron avidity” so my serum iron and iron saturation are through the roof. So i think my only option to control this is to stop donating. So i need to find a testosterone dosage where my HCT stay under control without donating blood.
Anyone here was able to control HCT reducing testosterone dosage?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
HealthMan as you may know, when I went to daily injections of T. I haven't needed to donate blood, I have had my HCT checked every 12 weeks for a year now, It's been always under 48%.

I haven't donated blood for one year. I started daily injections of testosterone on February 20th 2017, a week away from one year. I had my Wellness exam yesterday and she ran a CBC labs on me, everything was in the good range.

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]HGB[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]16.7 g/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]13.0 - 17.0 g/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: flagCol"][/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]HCT[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]46.9 %[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]39.0 - 51.0 %[/TD]

If any one has its completely coincidental and unique to THEM. TDose manipulation for HCT (or E) control isn't a viable means to do either.

Vince

Super Moderator
If any one has its completely coincidental and unique to THEM. TDose manipulation for HCT (or E) control isn't a viable means to do either.

I would have to agree with Vince Carter 100%. Controlling estradiol levels and HCT is completely different for everyone.

HealthMan

HealthMan as you may know, when I went to daily injections of T. I haven't needed to donate blood, I have had my HCT checked every 12 weeks for a year now, It's been always under 48%.

Yup. I tried daily didn’t work. I guess the next step is try to lower the dosage. Like i said i have no problem in donating blood but it has made me iron avid and messed up with my iron. So donate blood regularly is no longer an option

I would have to agree with Vince Carter 100%. Controlling estradiol levels and HCT is completely different for everyone.

Well I'll go against the grain here.
When your HCT goes thru the roof many TRT docs will reduce or even take you off of TRT until your HCT gets back under control.
When ones E2 is thru the roof and the patient does not want to take an AI reducing the T dose is the only answer.

So it is my opinion The T dose is why your HCT and or E2 are out of control and reducing the T dose will reduce E2 and bring HCT back in line. The question then becomes will the reduced T dose be at a therapeutic lvl while limiting HCT and E2 increases.

This everyday protocol to reduce HCT and or control high E2 seems to have only worked on our two moderators.
I've not read anyone else having success with the daily protocol to the extent they no longer have to donate blood and or take an AI.

HarryCat

When your HCT goes thru the roof many TRT docs will reduce or even take you off of TRT until your HCT gets back under control.
When ones E2 is thru the roof and the patient does not want to take an AI reducing the T dose is the only answer.

So it is my opinion The T dose is why your HCT and or E2 are out of control and reducing the T dose will reduce E2 and bring HCT back in line. The question then becomes will the reduced T dose be at a therapeutic lvl while limiting HCT and E2 increases.

This everyday protocol to reduce HCT and or control high E2 seems to have only worked on our two moderators.
I've not read anyone else having success with the daily protocol to the extent they no longer have to donate blood and or take an AI.

^^^^^^^This.

HealthMan

i am going to try 50mg 2x week of testosterone cypionate and drop the anastrozole. Keeping HCG at 500IU 2x a week.
I have come to realize that eveytime i feel great my e2 is close to 30 so maybe my mow SHBG will yield a descent FT at this dosage and e2 will be in the 20s. Lets see. I have no option because of the iron avidity thing. I will also be supplementing iron bisglycinate 18mg 2x a week. My ferritin before TRT was in the 200 territory. So my body iron homeostasis will not happen with a low ferritin i think.
In 2 weeks i have my consult lets see. In the meantime just wanna be on the safe side. After donating my HCT should be ~ 50. In 2 mths i will donate again and see if the dose reduction is working

blackebob

I just got my labs back, and I believe the T dose is what caused my HCT to go to 53, and my E to double. I donated blood two weeks before this latest blood test so no idea where it might have been. My trough TT was 1532 before Saturdays injection. I am reducing my T by half, and I will post back in 6 weeks if that drops my HCT, Healthman.

HealthMan

I just got my labs back, and I believe the T dose is what caused my HCT to go to 53, and my E to double. I donated blood two weeks before this latest blood test so no idea where it might have been. My trough TT was 1532 before Saturdays injection. I am reducing my T by half, and I will post back in 6 weeks if that drops my HCT, Healthman.

What was your dosage change and old lab numbers?

blackebob

I switched from 350mg of cream a day to 100mg of cyp e3.5d inject, and I also started adding in HCG. My T was 1050 on trough before injection, E 28(inc test), shbg 26, hct 48. new labs were 1532, E63 (still incor test), shbg no test, hct 53.

I switched from 350mg of cream a day to 100mg of cyp e3.5d inject, and I also started adding in HCG. My T was 1050 on trough before injection, E 28(inc test), shbg 26, hct 48. new labs were 1532, E63 (still incor test), shbg no test, hct 53.
Any anxiety or sleep issue with your TT and E2 so high? On my last bloods my TT trough was 1175 FT 33 range 6 - 18 and E2 sen 28.9

I developed anxiety with no triggers and my sleep was terrible waking between 3-4 am and feeling so rested and anxious I could not fall back asleep. According to my Garmin sleep monitor no REM very little deep sleep.

Last edited:

blackebob

Any anxiety or sleep issue with your TT and E2 so high? On my last bloods my TT trough was 1175 FT 33 range 6 - 18 and E2 sen 28.9

I developed anxiety with no triggers and my sleep was terrible waking between 3-4 am and feeling so rested and anxious I could not fall back asleep. According to my Garmin sleep monitor no REM very little deep sleep.

A few weeks back I was waking up earlier than normal but only on and off for two weeks. I did wake up rested though. I also was bloating really bad, and my blood pressure was really elevated. I kicked my HCG up to 300mg eod instead of 125mg x2, and things are starting to level out, even before cutting my Cyp dosage in half.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me