Tesamorelin vs. Ipamorelin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mopes

Anyone have personal experience w/ Tesamorelin vs. Ipamorelin?

Which one do you prefer? Based on my research these seem to be the top two choices currently, aside from growth hormone obviously.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
That's great! I'm hearing about new peptides all the time. I've found them to be a bit like vitamins. You are not going to get astounding results in a short time frame.

Yikes. Have you preformed a stimulation test? Growth Hormone and IGF-1 would be best in your situation. .9mg of growth hormone and .09 of IGF LR3 may work best in your situation.

Hmm, why do you say Yikes?

My doctor said he like to see it higher but not Yikes!

What am I missing out on? And what am I suffering from having it 114? And what would I gain from your recommendations?

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
My doctor said he like to see it higher around 200 but not Yikes!

What am I missing out on? And what am I suffering from having it 114? And what would I gain from your recommendations?
Depends on your age, and there are tradeoffs. For maximum longevity you want low-normal IGF-1. For maximum performance and recovery you want at least high-normal. If quality of life is already good then there's less reason to push numbers higher.

madhacker

For an averaged sized man 300-350µ/l/ml. Under 200 is associated with an increased risk of mortality. That level for an averaged sized man is associated with optimal quality of life and health span.

The benefits are shown of many, age reversal of physical signs of aging and greatly improves quality of life. Please see article below.
Advanced Hormone Therapy, IGF-1 and HGH, Part I

Growth hormone, roughly 3iu daily, 500mg of metformin and 50mg of DHEA has shown to reverse epigenetic aging by 2.5 years. This is the first time it's shown that epigenetic aging can be reversed.

I do not agree with Cataceous at all and I'm not sure where he's getting his research. I would be interested in having a debate on the research so readers gain perspective and know the research.

I would have a 24 hour urinary performed to determine your growth hormone to see if you are in optimal ranges. 1iu is simply to correct a deficiency. Men produce roughly 1.5 iu at the age of 20.

Hmm, why do you say Yikes?

My doctor said he like to see it higher around 200 but not Yikes!

Cataceous

Super Moderator

I do not agree with Cataceous at all and I'm not sure where he's getting his research. I would be interested in having a debate on the research so readers gain perspective and know the research.
The IGF-1 Trade-Off: Performance vs. Longevity
Optimal IGF-1 Levels for Longevity
A meta-analysis analyzed ten studies on IGF-1 levels and all-cause mortality. The authors found a “U-shaped” association, meaning that IGF-1 levels on the low end and the high end of the spectrum were associated with increased risk of premature death.14
The lowest risk was at the 55th percentile of serum IGF-1, and increased in both directions for all-cause, cancer, and cardiovascular mortality.14 This data suggests that we should aim for an IGF-1 level near the lower to middle for healthy people in our age range.
21-30 158-230
31-40 135-220
41-50 121-193
51-60 98-150
61-70 85-140
71-80 85-95
80+ 85-90

madhacker

For an averaged sized man 300-350µ/l/ml. Under 200 is associated with an increased risk of mortality. That level for an averaged sized man is associated with optimal quality of life and health span.

The benefits are shown of many, age reversal of physical signs of aging and greatly improves quality of life. Please see article below.
Advanced Hormone Therapy, IGF-1 and HGH, Part I

Growth hormone, roughly 3iu daily, 500mg of metformin and 50mg of DHEA has shown to reverse epigenetic aging by 2.5 years. This is the first time it's shown that epigenetic aging can be reversed.

I would have a 24 hour urinary performed to determine your growth hormone to see if you are in optimal ranges. 1iu is simply to correct a deficiency. Men produce roughly 1.5 iu at the age of 20.

That's a great hypothesis. You might as well not take any hormones so your within your age lab ranges as you age. Testosterone, DHEA, preg, progesterone, thyroid lol. You might as well not restore AMPK to youthful levels either.

Please read this article, all studies are cited.

Lifespan Journal Issue 1

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching