Most up to date HCG/AI dosing/timing protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

nwolfe88

Alright, my doc will allow me to try TRT (Cyp, HCG, AI). 100mg per week 1x per week. My question is, what dose/timing of HCG is the most up-to-date protocol when doing a 1x per week injection of test? I’ve seen every other day, E3D, and also just both days before your next injection to try and prevent levels from dropping off before the next shot. Suggestions? Along with that, what dose/timing for Arimidex as well?
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Do NOT use arimidex right off the bat. I'd question your Dr...once weekly shot, dispenses AI right away without symptoms or testing...bad news. Probabyl never ran your SHBG, either, which should be the driver to how often you inject Cyp.

nwolfe88

I am currently on 12.5mg Clomid per day and .5mg Arimidex 2x per week. My numbers are decent but I do not feel any differently.

That's why he wanted my to try this method to see if I felt better.

SHBG is upper normal range (driven up by the Clomid).

Just looking for HCG and AI dosage and timing for a 1x per week injection of Test Cyp (100mg).

at15

the crisler method 2 hcg days before your test pin is still practiced by some. personally this tends to work the best for me. currently i do 250 hcg friday, 250 hcg saturday, 200 mg enanthate sunday. absolutely no AI for me, i cant go near that poison.

Trying to use HCG for a day 5/6 bump of endo is worthless if your primary hypo. It may still work or be liked by some guys and by all means but it's also in the scheme of things, pretty archaic. As far as the Crisler method, Dr C moved past that years ago to daily HCG.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've always injected HCG along with my testosterone. Same day same time, but I never injected only once a week.

Nashtide

A lot depends on what you are using the hcg for. I'm only interested in maintaining the size of my boys. I'm not interested in fertility and I don't get much of a feeling of well being from hcg. So I inject 250iu twice weekly.

Vince

Super Moderator
During my 3 plus years of TRT, I've always injected 500iu of HCG twice a week. I've never had any reason to reduce the dose. I know there's no cookie cutter approach to trt, we all must find what works best for us.

HealthMan

If you are primary then chances are it won't do anything for fertility. If you reacted well to Clomid then HCG will most likely keep you fertile. I am secondary and Clomid will bring me up to 800 by itself and keep my testes full. HCG doesn't raise my test levels quite a's much but it does keep testes full. Haven't done a sperms count tho.

Clomid will raise both LH and FSH thus stimulating both Leydig and Sertorii cells. HCG will only work as a LH substitute keeping intra testicular testosterone within range (just part of the equation to keep fertility). So HCG + TRT is much more inferior than clomid alone when it comes to fertility.

snip...

Just looking for HCG and AI dosage and timing for a 1x per week injection of Test Cyp (100mg).

I have no idea if this is the latest and greatest. But this works for me.
HCG I like 400iu Monday and 400iu Thursday so 800 per week.
My AI EmPower's Anastrozole has been a steady .125 EOD for the last 8 months.
While I was changing doc and clinics my TT has been as low as 350 and high as 1175.
Taking .125 EOD my E2 has never crashed or been out of range on the high side.

Now to be honest 100/wk is a low dose and most don't need an AI on such a low dose. YMMV if a high E2 is scary to you then try .125 x2 wk.

Good luck and welcome

at15

Trying to use HCG for a day 5/6 bump of endo is worthless if your primary hypo. It may still work or be liked by some guys and by all means but it's also in the scheme of things, pretty archaic. As far as the Crisler method, Dr C moved past that years ago to daily HCG.
i guess things are a bit different in my case, i had zero problems when i started trt, midrange lh/fsh, good free test. hcg has been really good to me. going back to test prop soon, i like changing esters. And will be doing the 100 daily hcg method with that.

nwolfe88

I think I'm going to try this to start off:

100mg Test Cyp (50mg 2x per week) - Mon/Thurs
1000iu HCG (500iu 2x per week) - Mon/Thurs
.5mg Adex (.25mg 2x per week) - Mon/Thurs

Thoughts?

Also - is there a need to "backfill" with DHEA/pregnenolone, etc.? Or does HCG take care of the "backfilling'.

I think I'm going to try this to start off:

100mg Test Cyp (50mg 2x per week) - Mon/Thurs
1000iu HCG (500iu 2x per week) - Mon/Thurs
.5mg Adex (.25mg 2x per week) - Mon/Thurs

Thoughts?

Also - is there a need to "backfill" with DHEA/pregnenolone, etc.? Or does HCG take care of the "backfilling'.

With this total change to injections from Clomid you should not be using any AI, at all until you test in 6 weeks and can also evaluate any E-symptoms. You may not need any AI and using it now would be detrimental. The rest seems reasonable. I do not advocate the use of Preg or DHEA.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me