Most up to date HCG/AI dosing/timing protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

nwolfe88

Also - how long does HCG really last? My script is for 22,000 iu (I think in two vials). so at 11,000iu per vial, and 1000iu per week, it will last me 11 weeks per vial.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Also - how long does HCG really last? My script is for 22,000 iu (I think in two vials). so at 11,000iu per vial, and 1000iu per week, it will last me 11 weeks per vial.

I also usually order two 11,000 IU vials of HCG and I use a 1,000 iu a week. I've never had any issues with it going bad.

I also usually order two 11,000 IU vials of HCG and I use a 1,000 iu a week. I've never had any issues with it going bad.

When I order HCG I always get a 5000 and 6000 iu bottle. I only mix one at a time. I have never felt it has gotten weak. I only take 800/wk.

S1W

I've taken my AI both ways. It made on difference for me. Your AI builds up in your system (steady state) just like your T does.

Currently I do my T MWF and AI Tue and Thur.

As an aside - how long have you been on the MWF schedule and have you noticed any improvement from E3.5D?

As an aside - how long have you been on the MWF schedule and have you noticed any improvement from E3.5D?

No difference. When I was T mono my E2 and prolactin went quite high. The AI(.125) was taken EOD. Once my lvl were back in range I dropped back to M/T (.125x2)
Every now and then I will get what I call an E2 wave of emotion and I will take a 3rd pill. The emotion fades in 4 hours.

did that help or were you asking about my M/W/F T injections? Because I have always done 3 days a week and never tried twice a week.

S1W

No difference. When I was T mono my E2 and prolactin went quite high. The AI(.125) was taken EOD. Once my lvl were back in range I dropped back to M/T (.125x2)
Every now and then I will get what I call an E2 wave of emotion and I will take a 3rd pill. The emotion fades in 4 hours.

did that help or were you asking about my M/W/F T injections? Because I have always done 3 days a week and never tried twice a week.

Apologies for not putting the question more clearly - yes, I was asking about the MWF T injections. As always, appreciate your thoughtful reply.

nwolfe88

I injected HCG Monday and Thursday morning, I know I should be injecting every 3 1/2 days but I prefer morning injections.

So I just reconstituted my HCG and I'm hoping I did it right. The pressure of the air in the vial forced the bac. water out of the syringe into the vial a lot harder than I wanted it to...should I be worried?

Also...it's a 11,000iu vial. I am taking 1000iu per week. That's 11 weeks. The vial says not recommend past 28 days! What do I do?

charile12

I get emotional when it's high or low. But high I get emotional like getting sad/tear up when watching movies. Low - emotion more angry.
High e2 also i def get bloated.
What other high e2 symptoms do you get?

I inquire because I am soon taking .125 dex since .25 e3.5 crashed my e2. Am thinking maybe .25 once a week even though I inject 2x. Medicine seems to always last longer in my system.

Vince

Super Moderator
So I just reconstituted my HCG and I'm hoping I did it right. The pressure of the air in the vial forced the bac. water out of the syringe into the vial a lot harder than I wanted it to...should I be worried?

Also...it's a 11,000iu vial. I am taking 1000iu per week. That's 11 weeks. The vial says not recommend past 28 days! What do I do?
It's a little hard to get used to mixing HCG, my HCG last me 11 weeks and I've never had any issues with keeping it that long.
As long as you store it in the refrigerator, it should be good, for 90 days without losing any potency, after that loss is very low like 7% per month.

nwolfe88

It's a little hard to get used to mixing HCG, my HCG last me 11 weeks and I've never had any issues with keeping it that long.
As long as you store it in the refrigerator, it should be good, for 90 days without losing any potency, after that loss is very low like 7% per month.

Thanks man. I just did my first shots this morning (50mg test in quad using 25g 1", and 500iu HCG subq in stomach). Question on the test injection. When I measure .25ml on the syringe (for 50mg), there seems to be a little left in the needle after injection. Is the measurement on the syringe supposed to account for that or do I need to draw a bit more than .25ml and then inject the leftovers back into the vial (although this seems unsanitary).

Will take .25mg AI tomorrow morning (24 hrs after injections)

Thanks again!

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks man. I just did my first shots this morning (50mg test in quad using 25g 1", and 500iu HCG subq in stomach). Question on the test injection. When I measure .25ml on the syringe (for 50mg), there seems to be a little left in the needle after injection. Is the measurement on the syringe supposed to account for that or do I need to draw a bit more than .25ml and then inject the leftovers back into the vial (although this seems unsanitary).

Thanks again!

Inject testosterone with an easy touch syringe, I use Easy Touch 29 gauge half inch syringe almost painless. It keeps my levels in a good range, I inject both HCG and testosterone using shallow IM.

Thanks again!

Hi nwolfe, To make sure all my T cyp goes in my body I put my HCG in the syringe first then ad the T cyp. If any thing is left it HCG.
Don't want to inject that much in one location? Put a 1/4 of your HCG dose in the T cyp syringe then do your HCG injection with 3/4 of the does.

This idea is not as good as just buying syringes that has a zero dead space.

nwolfe88

Inject testosterone with an easy touch syringe, I use Easy Touch 29 gauge half inch syringe almost painless. It keeps my levels in a good range, I inject both HCG and testosterone using shallow IM.

The insulin syringes don't have replaceable needles though right? How do you draw the test using the 29 gauge?

Vince

Super Moderator
The insulin syringes don't have replaceable needles though right? How do you draw the test using the 29 gauge?

I pull the syringe back and let it fill with air, then inject the air in the vial. Then I just pull back on the syringe and let it fill with testosterone, no need to change needles.

nwolfe88

I pull the syringe back and let it fill with air, then inject the air in the vial. Then I just pull back on the syringe and let it fill with testosterone, no need to change needles.

So would this work....using the 21g needle I drew the test cyp with, after injection with the 25g needle, draw the oil that gets stuck in the needle back into the syringe, put the 21g drawing needle back on, and inject it back into the vial? Would that work to save the wasted oil?

Vince

Super Moderator
So would this work....using the 21g needle I drew the test cyp with, after injection with the 25g needle, draw the oil that gets stuck in the needle back into the syringe, put the 21g drawing needle back on, and inject it back into the vial? Would that work to save the wasted oil?

Never inject back into a vial with a dirty needle, the chances of contamination is too great. Maybe some will say it's okay because the needle is clean, but once you use a syringe it would make me afraid to put anything back in that vial.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me