hCG from Pregnant Women's Urine. Who has that job?

Buy Lab Tests Online
from this: "The only bulk powder that's available to compounders is Urinary HCG (uHCG). This is the same type of HCG that is in Pregnyl and Novarel."

...so who has that job? "Hey Preggo lady, pee in the jar so we can make HCG"

Dream job????

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

from this: "The only bulk powder that's available to compounders is Urinary HCG (uHCG). This is the same type of HCG that is in Pregnyl and Novarel."

Dream job????
Hahaha. Odd enough my wife’s grandmother used to sell her urine to pharma companies to make HMG (should work same way for HCG). She would collect the urine and someone would come to her house weekly to collect the specimen.

Dream job
????

I already copied that same empower pharmacy post and reposted it in the "your balls care" thread lol.

On further thought there's a lot of urine going on in Dr's offices for Preggo tests, right?

I agree you have to wonder where they are getting all of this pregnant womans pee from, are they paying for it, how much lol. Seems like most of this freeze dried pee is coming from India.

Im glad I don't need it. So far so good, my balls not shrinking, yet.

HarryCat

Compounded (and pharma) hCG is no longer made from pregnant women's urine. It's from recombinant DNA technology that uses bacteria genetically modified to make the stuff.

Comparative use of urinary and recombinant human chorionic gonadotropins

According tot he drug info for Pregnyl it is still made from urine.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/pregnyl.html

"Pregnyl® (chorionic gonadotropin for injection USP) is a highly purified pyrogen-free preparation obtained from the urine of pregnant females."

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me