HCG caused terrible anxiety at 150 IU

Buy Lab Tests Online

tank77

Hey guys,

Wanted to try HCG as my boys are shrinking to peanuts after 14 months on TRT...im on 100mg test e split doses E2D to control E2. I am prone to anxiety but would like to give hcg a good go to regulate all the other hormones im missing out on due to my LH being 0 etc. I had a 150 iu pregnyl dose weeks ago and it gave me the worst breathing troubles for 3 days and I nearly ended up in ER ! even valium was struggling to release my chest enough to allow me to breathe and I was using 2.5 mg every 3 hrs !...told my Dr and he said a few on his guys respond with extreme anxiety to hcg ! Anyway wanted to try 50 iu and see how I go ...would 50iu say 2x a week offer any benefits? maybe my body will start to accept it and i will be able to build up over time to 100 then 150 etc? OR is there another alternative to stimulating my LH ? I know tribulis is meant to do this and it used to work for me prior to TRT so maybe I could give it a try and get bloods done in a few weeks...atleast I wont feel like im dieing lol...thx

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Anxiety being the multi-faceted issue that it is, 150iu of HCG, the HCG, did not do that to you. Did it trigger your underlying issues, sounds like but it's not the HCG and 150iu is a miniscule dose on the end of being the minimum. I believe you that you got triggered but as to the HCG? NO.

tank77

Anxiety being the multi-faceted issue that it is, 150iu of HCG, the HCG, did not do that to you. Did it trigger your underlying issues, sounds like but it's not the HCG and 150iu is a miniscule dose on the end of being the minimum. I believe you that you got triggered but as to the HCG? NO.

has to have been the HCG , I was very optimistic about it and yes I have had anticipatory anxiety at times prior to taking new meds or herbs etc but that passes after a few hours and never needed valium esp at the amount i had to take to allow me to breathe after hcg....i have read that hcg affects a long list of hormones and functions in the body and its very complicated. I have read on here that a few guys have had the same terrible response as me so somethings in it ! wish there was an alternative to hcg

Gman86

Ya it sucks that there’s no other alternatives to keeping your testicles plump. HCG is definitely hit or miss for different guys. I’m also using Pregnyl btw, and noticed an increase in my brain fog after starting this last bottle. I just got blood drawn yesterday, so as soon as I get the results I think I’m going to try eliminating it for a couple weeks to see if it has any positive effect on the brain fog I’m experiencing

captain

Maybe spiking up DHT causing anxiety. If that is the case you could use Progesterone till things balance out. I would guess you would be able to stop Progesterone at some point. Maybe Pregnenolone for longer term use.

Hey guys,

Wanted to try HCG as my boys are shrinking to peanuts after 14 months on TRT...im on 100mg test e split doses E2D to control E2. I am prone to anxiety but would like to give hcg a good go to regulate all the other hormones im missing out on due to my LH being 0 etc. I had a 150 iu pregnyl dose weeks ago and it gave me the worst breathing troubles for 3 days and I nearly ended up in ER ! even valium was struggling to release my chest enough to allow me to breathe and I was using 2.5 mg every 3 hrs !...told my Dr and he said a few on his guys respond with extreme anxiety to hcg ! Anyway wanted to try 50 iu and see how I go ...would 50iu say 2x a week offer any benefits? maybe my body will start to accept it and i will be able to build up over time to 100 then 150 etc? OR is there another alternative to stimulating my LH ? I know tribulis is meant to do this and it used to work for me prior to TRT so maybe I could give it a try and get bloods done in a few weeks...atleast I wont feel like im dieing lol...thx

Hi tank, Welcome to the forum. I started TRT just over a year ago to see if it would help my depression/anxiety/panic attacks. It has and I no longer take any meds for that.
Depending on the type of Hipogonadism you have HCG can raise your TT and E2 rather quickly when was the last time you did blood work? What do you think your E2 is right now? high TT or high/low E2 can make one a bit anxious among other bad things.

I have taken as much a 1000iu /week of HCG and as little as 800 with no effect on my anxiety lvl however the DHEA supplement will trigger some night time anxiety if i take it at bedtime.

I guess what I am saying is you need to look at everything you are doing to help find the cause of your anxiety kicking in. Don't dismiss TT as a cause. if too high can cause anxiety. I just came down from one of those and had to take a lorazapam. On a new protocol my TT/FT went to 1175/35 and it was not fun. anxiety and short/poor sleep were two of the most noticable side effects.

tank77

thx mate...my test is 26 on a scale of 8-30 here and E2 is just on 148 and our top range is 150 but i feel good and sex drive is great , gyms good etc...i must say i noticed I get a bloated stomach alot since starting TRT ? the pregnant belly Mr Olympia look esp after eating ?? I know that things that raise seratonin give me anxiety as other natural supps ive tried made my life hell and they had that in common...gabba is my friend only ! i have read that hcg affects neurotransmitters so it could be this being my problem? im wondering if 50iu will be worth taking and working up a bit...i would run hcg for a few weeks to keep my nuts alive so I plan on cycling it . I have had the unfortunate experience of an E2 spike when I took a little more test one week ! im talking 35 mgs not my usual 25 and i felt like hell and anxiety got me hard too so I wonder if the hcg i took tipped my E2 over and screwed me that way ? it was one of the nastiest 2 days of my life after the 150iu jab !

thx mate...my test is 26 on a scale of 8-30 here and E2 is just on 148 and our top range is 150 but i feel good and sex drive is great , gyms good etc...i must say i noticed I get a bloated stomach alot since starting TRT ? the pregnant belly Mr Olympia look esp after eating ?? I know that things that raise seratonin give me anxiety as other natural supps ive tried made my life hell and they had that in common...gabba is my friend only ! i have read that hcg affects neurotransmitters so it could be this being my problem? im wondering if 50iu will be worth taking and working up a bit...i would run hcg for a few weeks to keep my nuts alive so I plan on cycling it . I have had the unfortunate experience of an E2 spike when I took a little more test one week ! im talking 35 mgs not my usual 25 and i felt like hell and anxiety got me hard too so I wonder if the hcg i took tipped my E2 over and screwed me that way ? it was one of the nastiest 2 days of my life after the 150iu jab !

You and I have been on TRT for about the same amount of time. I started Jan 2017. I put on about 10# of fat/water who knows. It was bad I had the biggest double chin and beer belly. Then one day it was gone. My oily skin was gone no acne. I can even supplemetn with creatine again an no bloating. The only neg sides that hung around is when my TT gets too high I become anxious and my sleep goes to shit.
Here's hoping you will drop the water weigh soon. One thing I've learned on this journey is nothing stays the same for very long.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me