Orgasm Problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

nolliabed

I have been on TRT since 2011. I was fine for the first 2 years and then one day it just went south for me. I was having ED problems and lots of trouble reaching orgasm. My E2 had shot up to 42 I believe so I had to take AI 1mg every other day to drop it back down. We tried taking it a couple of times a week but that wasn't enough to knock it back down. Once it got knocked all the way down to 7 I on took 1mg Arimidex once a week and now it's at a 27. It seems to be climbing back up again so we upped the dosage to 1 mg twice a week. Everyone is different so always do blood work. I still have a hard time reaching climax. (orgasm).
Has anyone else had this problem and figured it out? My TRT doctor can't figure it out. We've done tons of blood work and all seems well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have been on TRT since 2011. I was fine for the first 2 years and then one day it just went south for me. I was having ED problems and lots of trouble reaching orgasm. My E2 had shot up to 42 I believe so I had to take AI 1mg every other day to drop it back down. We tried taking it a couple of times a week but that wasn't enough to knock it back down. Once it got knocked all the way down to 7 I on took 1mg Arimidex once a week and now it's at a 27. It seems to be climbing back up again so we upped the dosage to 1 mg twice a week. Everyone is different so always do blood work. I still have a hard time reaching climax. (orgasm).
Has anyone else had this problem and figured it out? My TRT doctor can't figure it out. We've done tons of blood work and all seems well.

Your Dr is pretty ignorant here, he's using a cannon when he should be using a scalpel. 1mg EOD is an enormous dose and it's pretty irresponsible actually.

masfield

well, i hope someone comes up with some suggestions, since anorgasmia seems to be my middle name, too. mine is at least partially due to a small dose of zoloft i have to take. but it seems to me z would keep me from even getting close, whereas i get close a lot, right to the edge, but then everything backs off. very frustrating. fortunately, my girlfriend is not bothered by it in the least. if i came easly, i'd be dozing before you know it; as it is, i'm always full of energy (and spunk, ha ha) and happy to take care of her for an hour or two at a time.

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe your estradiol levels are just too low. It would think that's what's causing your orgasms issues. It would be nice to see all your labs.

Saxon

My protocol is 100mg of test Cyp e3d, 320IU HCG eod, and until recently, was taking .25mg ADEX e3d and my E2 levels were normal. I started shuddering with anorgasmia which sucked and talked to my doc. He took me off the ADEX. E2 is still in line and everything is back to normal. I think we often times take more AIs than are really necessary.

Pauly_P

My E2 was 64 I believe. I posted my labs a while back. My T was super high as well. I've moderated the dose of T, and that has brought my E2 down. However I was having the best orgasms of my life with that high E2. There are some great threads here about the balance of the two. I agree with others the AI should go.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me