New to HCG, Quick Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Darwinism

Hey guys!

I'm 21 with TT sitting at 320 and Free T sitting at 35. It's always been low, was between 220-250 all throughout puberty so I think I've begun to see a pattern that isn't fixing itself. Received a prescription for 10k UI of Novarel by my Urologist and have found that no one can fill it nearby..

What would you guys recommend as the best/most legit online pharmacy for these "specialty drugs"? Obviously I love a low price as I don't have that much money but not for a loss of quality. I found Reliablepharmacy which had insanely cheap HCG and it looked like you don't even need a prescription. Also looked like all the HCG was from out of the US and used something other than bacteriostatic water to mix with the powder. Is this a site any of you have found to be reliable?

The other thing I'm curious of because if I'm going to do this, I want to do it right, is whether I should follow my doc's exact instructions or not. He's a basic urologist so he doesn't deal with this much. He was actually hesitant to give me anything for my low T but he has me set to 0.5mL or 500ui injected every Other day then check my blood in a month. Should I do 0.25mL everyday instead so my body has consistency or is there a reason for doing a higher dosage every other day?

Last little basic question as I stupidly forgot to ask him, where should I inject and what time of day if it's for Testosterone production? Seems like almost everything about HCG online is about diets or pregnancy, glad there's a forum like this hidden in the rough!

Thanks for reading and I apologize for my know-nothingness.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

hcg has a pretty short half life so I know if it is or is not working pretty quick. I started at 125 E3d, and in two weeks have moved it to 400 EOD.

Darwinism

hcg has a pretty short half life so I know if it is or is not working pretty quick. I started at 125 E3d, and in two weeks have moved it to 400 EOD.

Interesting. So I should be working my way up from a lower amount? I'd like to take the safest and most proper route so should I avoid just starting up at 500?

HealthMan

Hey guys!

I'm 21 with TT sitting at 320 and Free T sitting at 35. It's always been low, was between 220-250 all throughout puberty so I think I've begun to see a pattern that isn't fixing itself. Received a prescription for 10k UI of Novarel by my Urologist and have found that no one can fill it nearby..

What would you guys recommend as the best/most legit online pharmacy for these "specialty drugs"? Obviously I love a low price as I don't have that much money but not for a loss of quality. I found Reliablepharmacy which had insanely cheap HCG and it looked like you don't even need a prescription. Also looked like all the HCG was from out of the US and used something other than bacteriostatic water to mix with the powder. Is this a site any of you have found to be reliable?

The other thing I'm curious of because if I'm going to do this, I want to do it right, is whether I should follow my doc's exact instructions or not. He's a basic urologist so he doesn't deal with this much. He was actually hesitant to give me anything for my low T but he has me set to 0.5mL or 500ui injected every Other day then check my blood in a month. Should I do 0.25mL everyday instead so my body has consistency or is there a reason for doing a higher dosage every other day?

Last little basic question as I stupidly forgot to ask him, where should I inject and what time of day if it's for Testosterone production? Seems like almost everything about HCG online is about diets or pregnancy, glad there's a forum like this hidden in the rough!

Thanks for reading and I apologize for my know-nothingness.

You will be taking only HCG (no testosterone) correct? If so i think 500IU EOD is a ok starting point (250IU i think it is way too little for HCG mono). I have no experience with HCG mono so lets see what other people say.
BTW did your doctor checked your LH and FSH levels? Did he tell you if your hypogonadism is primary or secondary? HCG will only work if you are secondary

Darwinism

You will be taking only HCG (no testosterone) correct? If so i think 500IU EOD is a ok starting point (250IU i think it is way too little for HCG mono). I have no experience with HCG mono so lets see what other people say.
BTW did your doctor checked your LH and FSH levels? Did he tell you if your hypogonadism is primary or secondary? HCG will only work if you are secondary

My doc didn't go into too much detail on it. He didn't tell me whether I have primary or secondary.
I've had 4 blood works in the past year because I've tried a few different things trusting doctors and then finding out I shouldn't have. I first did Androgel my endocrinologist prescribed when I was 20. did it for about 8 months and stopped 3/16/17. Got blood work 3/15/17 and TT=677, LH=2.1, Estradiol=26.

I then had my blood tested 1 and 3 months off Androgel (April and june 2017) and my TT=501 then 448 on 2nd test, SHBG=34 on 1st test, LH=4.5 then 4.2, FSH=5.3 on 1st, Estradiol=21 on 2nd (I was eating sorghum in bulk every morning and some nights throughout both these tests with purpose and it definitely had a positive effect on my T). The hormone doc I found in March was the one that insisted I stop androgel and try clomid to "restart" my T. Starting in July, she put me on 50mg a day for a month then blood test. It made me feel like absolute shit for awhile and did give me permanent floaters unfortunately. I stopped after 3 weeks and upon checking my blood once again exactly a month after the day I started clomid, my TT was over 800. I don't have a copy of that test so I'm not sure of the other hormones.

Anyways, fast forward to now, I had my blood tested back at the start of the year with this new Urologist because I was feeling sluggish and know my history of low T. My TT=324, Free=38, SHBG=34, LH=1.1 outta no where!, FSH=3.2, DHEA=356, Estradiol=27. So I'm not sure if sorghum was boosting it to the 4's back on my old tests. Only thing I was taking at time of recent blood test was small amount of zinc every night which I quit as soon as I found my T was still low. Sorry for all the info, figured it would make it easier.

You really do have to know if you're primary or secondary hypo. If primary, HCG mono isn't going to do squat for you, nothing appreciable, anyway, besides drain your wallet. You've done enough of this and that and stopped this and started that that i can't make much sense of where you're really at as far as natural baseline, now. You have to know if the testes are the problem because if they are, HCG stimulation isn't going to change that.

Darwinism

If I was on clomid for 3 weeks and it brought my T to over 800, wouldn't that confirm it's the brain and not the testes? My guess is my Uro just saw my low LH and went with HCG. I agree and purely due to poor doctor choices and lack of knowledge. None of the 3 doctors I've seen for this along with low libido, sluggishness, etc have mentioned anything about figuring out whether it's primary or secondary.

If the thing I mentioned with clomid doesn't confirm it, I guess a go at HCG for a month with blood test to follow will. Based on your knowledge, have you ever seen HCG injections permanently suppress natural LH and FSH production when someone stopped?

Darwinism

Just a quick update as I started HCG back on the 13th so I'm only 7 injections in. I have no idea what my testosterone levels are at but I can confirm my libido has shot up since starting. I'm getting nocturnal erections again and morning wood most mornings.

I've been less tired as the day wears on. Seems to be having a positive effect on me. I feel way better than when I was on clomid. Again, my doc was shit and put me on 50mg so I can't speak for clomid as that probably ruined what could've been a good experience but I've felt great on HCG, no complaints so far.

Will share blood test in a month, hopefully this isn't a fluke so I can finally settle with something!

Gman86

Ya when I was on clomid monotherapy I was also on 50mg/ day. It raised my testosterone level to around 1500, but clomid messed me up mentally. A lot of depression and weird thoughts. What dose of HCG have you been doing and what's your injection frequency? And you're on HCG monotherapy right now correct?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me