Low sex drive

Buy Lab Tests Online

Beardown23

Hi guys, this is my first post but I’ve been lurking the boards for a while. I’m 34 years old 5’6 180 lbs at about 11% body fat. I lift 5 days a week and I’m in very good shape. I’ve been on trt for about 4 years now and the therapy has mostly been really good. For the last couple months my sex drive has been almost non existent tho. It’s been very difficult for me to maintain an erection or ejaculate and stopped having morning wood.
My current protocol is

Test Cyp 235 injected once a week
Hcg. 500. Twice a week
Arimedex .25 twice a week

On my latest labs my Tes is at 846 and Estradiol is at 27.9 both seem to be in range. My glucose seems to be high at 100 but not sure if that would effect my sex drive. What do you guys think I can do to get it back?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Beardown23

Your numbers look great. Seems like you need thyroid labs and also check DHT. How is the memory and cognitive function?

Any medications you just recently started taking?

I appreciate the response. Not on any other medications just taking various vitamins. Coq10, Vit D, zinc copper, melatonin, and nac. I tried to insert my labs in the original thread but I don't think you can insert pics. I'm probably going to have to get another set of labs done next week since they didn't do a full panel. I've been dealing with a really bad memory for a long time even before I started Trt and my cognitive function seems to be a little worse then it has been in the past

Systemlord

I appreciate the response. Not on any other medications just taking various vitamins. Coq10, Vit D, zinc copper, melatonin, and nac. I tried to insert my labs in the original thread but I don't think you can insert pics. I'm probably going to have to get another set of labs done next week since they didn't do a full panel. I've been dealing with a really bad memory for a long time even before I started Trt and my cognitive function seems to be a little worse then it has been in the past

Get pregnenolone tested as well, pregnenolone fuels cognitive function. I watched a podcast from TRT revolution where a doctor explained that some guys years after starting TRT experience a decline in memory and cognitive function when hormone panel look excellent, usually caused by decline in LH and FSH which effects pregnenolone and DHT.

https://youtu.be/LhL1dSj4c1c

Last edited:

Beardown23

Interesting I’ll definitely get that checked out as well. I subscribe to there podcast so I’ll have to listen to that episode on my drive home from work

CoastWatcher

Where did your prolactin sit when you initiated therapy? It can hammer libido if out of range. Even if it was solid before you began TRT, it would be worth checking at this point.

Sean Mosher

What Vince said................you mentioned an estradiol of 27.9 which wouldn't be bad if that was the sensitive test but if not your e2 might be way too low.
Something to for sure look into.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching