Semen analysis results after adding FSH to TRT and hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

sperm semen analysis.jpg

So after 6 months of adding FSH to my TRT protocol I got a sperm analysis done.
A quick background. My fertility was normal before TRT and went to zero when I started TRT without HCG. Adding HCG 500 IU 2x a week my sperm analysis results were:

sperm count 2.1mm (normal >=20mm)
total sperm 7.2mm (normal >=40mm)

Subfertile with not great chances of getting my wife pregnant.

I tried to increase HCG to 500IU 3x a week but results were basically the same and it didnt make me feel good. So I asked Dr Saya if I could try FSH and he was ok with that. I have been taking 50IU 2x a week (less than the dosage prescribed... long story short my wife got pregnant and miscarried and we decided to hold off on another baby so i decided to use a much lower dosage just to save money and see if it would work).
So after 6 months on TRT with testosterone + HCG (500IU 2x a week) + FSH (50IU 2x a week) my new sperm analysis results are:

sperm count 15mm (normal >=20mm)
total sperm 52.5mm (normal >=40mm)

I am fertilile again! Thanks Dr Saya! The small FSH dosage worked!
So I am planning to keep using FSH in my protocol. At this dosage it is not that expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Also thanks to Empower Pharmacy for providing affordable FSH even without turning a profit. That tells a lot about you guys. It is not always about the money!

And for an admin. I posted this in the clomid forum. Can you please delete that? Thank you

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
HealthMan

This is an EXCELLENT post. Can I make it a stickie? It's a good example of how to do an experiment.

Where did you get the FSH?

Congratulations and a million thanks!

HealthMan

HealthMan

This is an EXCELLENT post. Can I make it a stickie? It's a good example of how to do an experiment.

Where did you get the FSH?

Congratulations and a million thanks!

Of course you can! I think young men starting TRT should all use FSH at this low dosage (if budget permits). I bought from Empower Pharmacy. Tks to them for providing more affordable FSH!!

View attachment 4658

So after 6 months of adding FSH to my TRT protocol I got a sperm analysis done.
A quick background. My fertility was normal before TRT and went to zero when I started TRT without HCG. Adding HCG 500 IU 2x a week my sperm analysis results were:

sperm count 2.1mm (normal >=20mm)
total sperm 7.2mm (normal >=40mm)

Subfertile with not great chances of getting my wife pregnant.

I tried to increase HCG to 500IU 3x a week but results were basically the same and it didnt make me feel good. So I asked Dr Saya if I could try FSH and he was ok with that. I have been taking 50IU 2x a week (less than the dosage prescribed... long story short my wife got pregnant and miscarried and we decided to hold off on another baby so i decided to use a much lower dosage just to save money and see if it would work).
So after 6 months on TRT with testosterone + HCG (500IU 2x a week) + FSH (50IU 2x a week) my new sperm analysis results are:

sperm count 15mm (normal >=20mm)
total sperm 52.5mm (normal >=40mm)

I am fertilile again! Thanks Dr Saya! The small FSH dosage worked!
So I am planning to keep using FSH in my protocol. At this dosage it is not that expensive.

Awesome news HealthMan, very happy for you!

HealthMan

Awesome news HealthMan, very happy for you!
Thank you doctor Saya! I think you have no idea of the positive impact you have on so many people’s lives. I am lucky to have you as a doctor. I look back a couple of years ago when I was struggling with hypogonadism and no doctor was able to help. Now I feel great. All thanks to you. Thank you!

HealthMan

Also important to mention that all sperm parameters were normal: motility, forward progression, etc. With HCG only some parameters were below normal

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me