Scarring?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

Does anyone have more info on the scarring. I was reading another thread and started wondering. I hear and read about scarring from repeated injections but I don't really know what that means. I understand a scar in my skin and have a few, but my scars are from big cuts/hits and not a tiny needle. My scars don't affect anything other than cosmetics. With repeated injections, does the skin get scarred or the muscle? If it is the muscle, since it is under the skin does it really matter? We don't see it. Or does it affect muscle function or cause pain?
Finally, is there any info about how many injections it takes or needle size to cause scarring? I don't think I have even seen a picture before. I googled and get all kinds of pictures.
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
They're talking about muscles scarring, that's why it's good to rotate locations of injections. I do shallow injections with Easy Touch 29 g 1/2" syringe. I inject in my shoulders and ventorgluteal.

You should rotate and use the small g needles but otherwise "scarring" is an overused term that really has no foundation for what we're doing. I've not seen one person present themselves with pics as having scarred anything from TRT injections. You have to remember that some of this "scarring" talk comes from IV drug users, too, where it IS a concern for them; track marks.

Neil

I've been injecting prescription T-Cyp for ten years. The first five years is was IM, it was horrible. Painful. I dreaded it. The last five years I've been injecting twice a week into the belly fat with a much smaller syringe. So much better, like 1000% better. Same labs, same result. Personally, I don't see a reason for IM. FWIW

EAH

I think most of the scarring talk comes from back when a lot of the guys used long 21-23 gauge harpoons. I can imagine numerous IM injections with those causing some damage to the muscle. I use a 27g 1/2" and look forward to my shots. My sub q HCG shots actually hurt worse, and they are done with a 30.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me