Gaining muscle and measurements

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whatzup

This may be a really dumb question but is there such thing as gaining muscle yet you measure the same? Example my biceps look fuller yet I measure the same as a few months ago.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

Are you decreasing your body fat? Muscle is much more dense so you could be trading muscle for fat and that would make sense...

Whatzup

Are you decreasing your body fat? Muscle is much more dense so you could be trading muscle for fat and that would make sense...
I don't know. Most shirts fit me better now. I figured if I was gaining muscle my biceps or other parts measurements would be more and not stay the same. Am I wrong?

Loki

I would assume you are trading some muscle for fat. Once you reach a stable body fat you should start to see a steady increase in those measurements...

Whatzup

I would assume you are trading some muscle for fat. Once you reach a stable body fat you should start to see a steady increase in those measurements...
But won't muscles grow with current fat? In other words see increases with the biceps as an example yet have a gut?

EAH

Example
If you lose an inch of fat but gain an inch of muscle, your measurements will still be the same. Fat is distributed all over your body, not just the gut.

Thanks! Even biceps have fat?

Depending on how overweight you are, you can accumulate excess fat in your extremities. For example, when I was at 300 pounds in 2010, I had arms so big that I couldn't insert them into my suit jacket. My right arm measured 22" flexed, but consisted of a lot of fat. My pants size was also 44" in the waist, so closer to 46" in true measurements.

Now, I am down to 240, my right arm measures 17.5", and wear a 36/38 waist pants with a 39" true measurement. My road to 220 pounds continues!

Depending on how overweight you are, you can accumulate excess fat in your extremities. For example, when I was at 300 pounds in 2010, I had arms so big that I couldn't insert them into my suit jacket. My right arm measured 22" flexed, but consisted of a lot of fat. My pants size was also 44" in the waist, so closer to 46" in true measurements.

Now, I am down to 240, my right arm measures 17.5", and wear a 36/38 waist pants with a 39" true measurement. My road to 220 pounds continues!
@bouquetCPA, Mind if I ask how long it took to get there ? Hope it wasn't 8 years !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me