Sermorelin Troche?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Matt T

I posted last year re my reaction to Sermorelin and have not used since. Disappointed because I did have positive results until then. My physician is now considering a sermorelin troche trial instead of injection. Any on else have insight into this method or its effectiveness?

The answer is yes, you can have this reaction and it doesn't need to be immediate. I have taken Sermorellin with ghrp-2 ghrp-6. While using the single vial multi-dose I did not experience anything but the insane hunger that comes with some of these. I decided to switch to mod grf 1-29 but when I started injecting 200 micrograms my Palms and feet started burning itching. Thought it was a isolated incident so I try it again with a new vial from a different order at the same dose. Bang hands and feet but now also my head and chest were itching like Brady Bunch itching powder. I threw those out and went to another Pharmacy through a doctor and got a15mg Sermorellin vile. I took half a dose and started flushing and itching like crazy. Because I'm stupid I decided the next day to try again and took 3/4 dose. My head and mediately got hot and my heart started beating out of my chest. 30 seconds later I broke out into a sweat like I took a shower with my clothes on, and got weak at the knees had to lay down. I would call that a pretty substantial allergic reaction. Three it out.

I do ipamprellin and ghrp without a problem, but ghrh, sermorellin or mod grf 1-29 all seem to be a problem and are all very closely related. I hope my experience helps someone else. If you have an allergic reaction a couple times don't keep using it because they get worse

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I posted last year re my reaction to Sermorelin and have not used since. Disappointed because I did have positive results until then. My physician is now considering a sermorelin troche trial instead of injection. Any on else have insight into this method or its effectiveness?

How strange. I had heard they did some studies on a nasal spray, but I was under the impression there was little to no possible oral route for peptides like these. Anyone have any studies on this? I certainly miss having reliable, ghrp6.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The only two common growth hormone releasing secretagogues that have good oral bioavailability are GHRP-2 (ghrelin agonist) and Ibutamoren (MK-677, a ghrelin agonist). Sermorelin (a growth hormone releasing hormone) does not.

Matt T

OK. So i have been taking Sermorelin daily in tablet form at bedtime (melts under tongue) from Wells Pharmacy for about 4 months now. Blue tablets that say they need refrigeration (which doesn't make sense to me). So far I can honestly say that I have not seen any benefit. I previously used injections (which I had a reaction to) and that method produced definite results (lower body-fat, increased muscle mass, and increased vascularity). Not sure I will continue with this as it does not seem to have similar results. No allergic reaction however.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me