How often to inject?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

Is once a week no longer considered best approach? It seems like I am seeing more folks on this and other forums moving away from once a week injections to 2 or more times a week. Is once a week no longer the most typical time frame?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

2x week has worked great for me. I've also tried daily injections and EOD injections. I really believe that 2x week has been the best for me.

CoastWatcher

Is once a week no longer considered best approach? It seems like I am seeing more folks on this and other forums moving away from once a week injections to 2 or more times a week. Is once a week no longer the most typical time frame?
What is your SHBG? That is a key factor in designing a protocol. If low/lower, you are likely to do better with smaller, more frequent injections. Higher SHBG calls - typically - for larger, fewer injections.

I'm injecting 2x per week and my SHBG went up to 53 on my initial protocol of 50mg E3.5D no HCG. Now I'm in a new protocol of 80mg E3.5D+HCG 350IU E3.5D and don't know yet how my SHBG will be affected. I haven't felt any adverse side effects and blood work should be done next week. From what I have learned in this forum so far, if my SHBG still high or higher, then I should go back to injecting 1x per week. Therefore, SHBG is a deciding factor. I initially followed what everyone was doing and started at 2x per week to help control aromatase of T. Now I need to reassess given the results of my lab work. By the way, when is blood draw supposed to be done? The day of the injection before injecting?

Even though it *works, even high(er) SHBG going once per week is pretty old school approach, E3.5D has been the gold standard for a few years now. But ultimately SHBG is the key driver in how often injections are taken.

at15

just to show how far we are still in the dark ages with trt, im sitting here looking at my bayer testoviron insert. it says "initial treatment of deficiency symptoms: 250 mg i.m. every 2-3 weeks. to maintain an adequate androgenic effect, 250 mg i.m. every 3-4 weeks."

Vince

Super Moderator
My shbg is in the upper range and i due daily. Juries still out though as to whether i will continue. Giving it some time

It took me about three months to feel the full benefits of doing daily injections. Hopefully over time dailies will help you too.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me