Huge increase in libido with DIM

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I am starting to lose water specially around my mid section. I am very lean but have the tendency to hold water specially when too stressed out. Wondering if it is the DIM

I tried Smoky Mountain in the past and it did NOTHING for me. I guess YMMV

DIM is like anything else on the subject of supplements, some people think it works, some say it's complete waste of money, and then there's some that just all in your head either way you play it. When I've taken it before I didn't care for it, complained to my clinic when they added to my AI without my consent, too. But I'm in a little different spot in my therapy from then to now and I'm going to try it again.

RunSuckerRun

Works for me, but YMMV

DIM is like anything else on the subject of supplements, some people think it works, some say it's complete waste of money, and then there's some that just all in your head either way you play it. When I've taken it before I didn't care for it, complained to my clinic when they added to my AI without my consent, too. But I'm in a little different spot in my therapy from then to now and I'm going to try it again.

I take it daily to reduce the effects of extra estrogen. It does help in my protocol.

As said by most everyone, YMMV. It takes a while to get the effects you want dialed in (1+ years for me). In my case, too much E2= no libido, no erection. Too little E2, some libido, no ejaculation. So if you're in a happy spot, I'd suggest not to bother, but if you can identify the effects as too much estrogen, then DIM is an easy thing to try.

-RSR

Vince

Super Moderator
I take it daily to reduce the effects of extra estrogen. It does help in my protocol.

As said by most everyone, YMMV. It takes a while to get the effects you want dialed in (1+ years for me). In my case, too much E2= no libido, no erection. Too little E2, some libido, no ejaculation. So if you're in a happy spot, I'd suggest not to bother, but if you can identify the effects as too much estrogen, then DIM is an easy thing to try.

-RSR

It's nice that some members are having success with DIM, in the past I always believed that it didn't work.

Gman86

Did you start the CDG at the same time as DIM? And you said you've had many patients report adding CDG made their libido go through the roof, do they report this just on CDG, or on DIM as well?

Kaes

not claiming libido assistance, but Myomin (a Chinese herb blend) has been a VERY effective E blocker for me. almost works too well. my T doc recommended it. i actually don't need to take it regularly...but take now and again in the event things get a little soft.

*DIM, CDG, or Myomin are not E blockers and are not going to reduce your E2. Will they help process E out of your system?...perhaps, but these are NOT an E-blocker or other AI

Gianluca

is the two capsule that provide 100mg of DIM? I used to use DIM at the beginning of my TRT, switched protocol and not using AI, searching for a DIM supp again, probably will try the 2 capsule for 100mg a day

I started taking DIM (2 capsules a day - DIM plus from Nature's way) and my libido went through the roof (it was already good before starting DIM). So i stopped and resumed a few times to see if it was the DIM responsible for the boost in libido and it seems like it is.
So if you have your lab work looking great but no libido maybe something to try.

Last edited:

HealthMan

is the two capsule that provide 100mg of DIM? I used to use DIM at the beginning of my TRT, switched protocol and not using AI, searching for a DIM supp again, probably will try the 2 capsule for 100mg a day
Two capsules contain 100mg of bio-response DIM complex (25mg actual DIM) but they claim the absorption is superior to regular DIM. I have upped my dosage to 2 capsules twice a day (the recommended dosage for men)

I don´t know what super Dim you should take to increase your libido. I´ve been on it (100-200mg daily) for 1 month by now and no effects whats so ever on my libido.

Starplex

I don´t know what super Dim you should take to increase your libido. I´ve been on it (100-200mg daily) for 1 month by now and no effects whats so ever on my libido.

Try adding in 500 mg of L-Arginine in the afternoon. I take this with my Pre-workout mix, and on those evenings, a huge difference in erection quality and sensitivity...

HealthMan

Almost 2 months after starting DIM and libido remains strong. I have recently reduced my testosterone dosage from 180mg to 110mg a week and libido and erection quality are great. I have added calcium D-glucarate as well (500mg twice a day) and I no longer use an AI

WhatSayYou89

I started taking DIM (2 capsules a day - DIM plus from Nature’s way) and my libido went through the roof (it was already good before starting DIM). So i stopped and resumed a few times to see if it was the DIM responsible for the boost in libido and it seems like it is.
So if you have your lab work looking great but no libido maybe something to try.

I just ordered some dim plus.

I inject twice a week and notice that the day I inject and day after I feel shitty then I gradually feel better as time goes on until the next injection then repeat.

I’m assuming this is because of a huge spike in estrogen and it’s gradually coming down after which is why I start to feel better later.

Don’t like the way anastrozle makes me feel so I don’t use it. Hoping the dim plus helps here.

Raaj

So guys, I am Primary and I want to test what free TT I am having
Free Testoreone Test cost high here in India. Please let me know how I can test my free Testoreone
Below are my lab values
TT 378
Estradiol 38
Shbg 50
Also let me know how can I make estrogen level to 20. I do nor want to use anastrazol and clomid or any other stuff. I want to naturally reduce my estradiol level and feel better

Gman86

I just ordered some dim plus.

I inject twice a week and notice that the day I inject and day after I feel shitty then I gradually feel better as time goes on until the next injection then repeat.

I’m assuming this is because of a huge spike in estrogen and it’s gradually coming down after which is why I start to feel better later.

Don’t like the way anastrozle makes me feel so I don’t use it. Hoping the dim plus helps here.

What was your E2 at before using anastrozole, and what was your anastrozole dose and frequency at which you took it? Just curious. And your SHBG level if you have it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me