Thinking of switching to every other day testosterone injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been injecting .40ml (80mg) every 3.5 days (160mg/week). I'm thinking of switching to eod which, if I did my math correctly, would be about .228ml eod. What I'm wondering is if I do, should I wait to start the eod until my next injection would be on the old protocol? To clarify, I injected Sunday evening, next is due Thursday morning, should I wait until Thursday to begin the eod, or should I start Tuesday, 2 days after the last .40ml injection? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I have been injecting .40ml (80mg) every 3.5 days (160mg/week). I'm thinking of switching to eod which, if I did my math correctly, would be about .228ml eod. What I'm wondering is if I do, should I wait to start the eod until my next injection would be on the old protocol? To clarify, I injected Sunday evening, next is due Thursday morning, should I wait until Thursday to begin the eod, or should I start Tuesday, 2 days after the last .40ml injection? Thanks
When I made my adjustment from every 3.5 days to daily, my doctor suggested I wait to start the daily injections until I was due for my next shot. We had that discussion on a Wednesday, my next injection on the former protocol was Friday. I started daily shots on Friday. Not sure it makes that much difference. Good luck!

HCG use kind of the wild west, you can do what you want there's no real effective strategy, you can ask 100 guys and get 100 opinions on how much and how frequent.

Systemlord

I was wondering if I was, I've heard both sides though.

Inject HCG with your T-Cyp and see how it makes you feel, if you feel great continue with what works, if you feel nothing try injecting HCG in between inject T-Cyp injections.

What works for one guy may not work for another.

I inject both at the same time. M/W/F
I like it that HCG not T is in the syringe I throw away. Also why stick yourself more than you have to it just increases your chance of getting an infection.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me