I think I chose the right place.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Evil_King_Dave

Hi Everyone I'm Dave,

I'm 32 years old, I've been on Testosterone Replacement Therapy for about 3 months now through a clinic after a 5 year struggle trying to find a doctor to help me. I'm not good at introductions but, could use advice on my TRT.

I chose these forums because most of the forums around the internet I've come across related to TRT are very bodybuilding/steroid user based. that's not me.

currently having libido issues and convinced my doctor split my testosterone and AI dose to twice a week instead of once per week. my current dose is .6ml 1mg anastrozle 2x weekly.

I'm not due for labs again for a month. I don't have my last lab numbers with my currently but on day 7 total testosterone was 860ish and estridol was 27. about a week after these labs is when my libido peaked and i felt great.

EDIT: I forgot the week my libido peaked is when my doctor introduced HCG to my treatment.

I know this post is a mess, I'll straighten it out when I get home.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Hi Everyone I'm Dave,

I'm 32 years old, I've been on Testosterone Replacement Therapy for about 3 months now through a clinic after a 5 year struggle trying to find a doctor to help me. I'm not good at introductions but, could use advice on my TRT.

I chose these forums because most of the forums around the internet I've come across related to TRT are very bodybuilding/steroid user based. that's not me.

currently having libido issues and convinced my doctor split my testosterone and AI dose to twice a week instead of once per week. my current dose is .6ml 1mg anastrozle 2x weekly.

I'm not due for labs again for a month. I don't have my last lab numbers with my currently but on day 7 total testosterone was 860ish and estridol was 27. about a week after these labs is when my libido peaked and i felt great.

EDIT: I forgot the week my libido peaked is when my doctor introduced HCG to my treatment.

I know this post is a mess, I'll straighten it out when I get home.
welcome. When we talk about dosing we like to use MG not ML. Some testosterone comes 100mg/ml and some come 200mg/ml. So ML doesn't help us. It's also hard to figure out exactly how much anastrazole you're taking. 1mg twice a week is an insane amount, but I'm not sure that's what you are taking. When you post labs be sure to add ranges.

CoastWatcher

You are taking two milligrams of anastrozole per week? That's a very high dose. Was your estradiol measured with the appropriate lab test - the sensitive/ultrasensitive, LC, MS/MS test? As noted, ranges will help us.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me