New Here - New to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey whats up everyone. First off - I just want to say thank you for the wealth of knowledge that is here. It is amazing to read all of the information and the openness this group provides.

Why Am I HERE?

I am 31 years old and over the last couple years I have been noticing a big decline in my energy and motivation. Morning wood - forget about it. Just haven't felt very well. Subsequently I had my PCP check my T levels and the first numbers came back at total T of 214. After that, I was referred to an endo. The endo did additional lab work, 2 other T levels and one free T level. The numbers cam back at 249, 225 w/ free t at 8.75. After my last lab draw, the endo never called me back or gave me an update on the next steps, so I decided to move on. Additionally, I didn't get a good vibe from her. I felt like she wouldn't listen to what I had to say and acted above me.

That brings me here. I read The Definitive Testosterone replacement therapy manual and found Defy Medical. I have decided to give me them a shot. So far everyone has been really nice. I have had my lab work done and my initial consultation is next week.

What do I hope to accomplish?

Basically I want to just have more energy, more motivation, and better erections; it wouldn't hurt to loose a few pounds as well. I am an avid weight lifter and I eat pretty well. I often feel like I am running in circles and not going anywhere.

Additionally, my wife and I are going to be trying to a 2nd kid soon. I would like to remain as fertile as possible until we conceive. After that, I don't care about remaining fertile because I will be getting a vasectomy.

Primary or Secondary?

I leaning on more of primary hypogonadism just because my LH seems to around the avg but I could definitely see it swing either way. Let me know your thoughts :)

Attachments

• 2018-02-12_12-24-29.jpg
    2018-02-12_12-24-29.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 111
  • 2018-02-12_11-57-59.jpg
    2018-02-12_11-57-59.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 116
  • 2018-02-12_11-57-06.jpg
    2018-02-12_11-57-06.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 114
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Welcome to ExcelMale. It will be very hard to remain fertile on trt, I wonder if it's possible for you to do a restart instead of testosterone. What's causing your low levels any chance you're on SSRIs.

HCG should be used and I'm certain will be prescribed and will help maintain fertility but you'll be on HCG any way as it's just the right thing to do, fertility, or not.

I think that your 5.1 LH would indicate that you're primary (testes problem) and for that I don't anticipate that a restart would be effective though Clomid might be a good choice given that you want to have a 2d child soon. After you conceive you could think of more mainstream TRT.

HCG should be used and I'm certain will be prescribed and will help maintain fertility but you'll be on HCG any way as it's just the right thing to do, fertility, or not.

I think that your 5.1 LH would indicate that you're primary (testes problem) and for that I don't anticipate that a restart would be effective though Clomid might be a good choice given that you want to have a 2d child soon. After you conceive you could think of more mainstream TRT.

This is what I was thinking as well. I wasn't sure how effective Clomid would be if my testes are the problem? If they are already getting the signal to produce from LH and still under producing, I am not sure if they will rebound. I would be willing to give it a try. Once we get pregnant, I plan on switching over to mainstream TRT.

Last edited:
Welcome to ExcelMale. It will be very hard to remain fertile on trt, I wonder if it's possible for you to do a restart instead of testosterone. What's causing your low levels any chance you're on SSRIs

No medication use. I am otherwise a health man. I am a little overweight, 6'3 245lbs @ 18% bf. Other than that, I am healthy and active.

Last edited:
So I had my initial consult with Melissa from Defy. It was very informative and she was very pleasant. We decided to give tamoxifen a try for 30 days and then re-evaluate how I feel. This would allow me to stay as fertile as possible and hopefully see some relief. The plan moving forward is once my wife and I conceive, we will evaluate more traditional TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me