how to cut tadalafil tab into quarters?

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

so i just got my shipment of ceebis tadalafil all the way from india. it's 20mg but i only want to take 5mg daily. but the pill is a small solid oval with not even a center dividing line to cut it in half. that being the case, any thoughts on how i can get 5mg doses out of it? thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I just use my pill cutter, cut it in half and then cut that in half. No it isn't perfect but they sure work great. I put them in daily pill box so I just don't use all the small pieces or big pieces at once.

masfield

thanks, vince. could you tell me what splitter you got and perhaps add an amAZON link. found a couple there that all look alike and then, looking at the reviews, saw some that said 1/ for it to work the pill has to be round and 2/ if the pill is too small it won't work at all.
but if you have one that's worked with the oval ceebis pill, then that's the one i'll get.

Vince

Super Moderator
thanks, vince. could you tell me what splitter you got and perhaps add an amAZON link. found a couple there that all look alike and then, looking at the reviews, saw some that said 1/ for it to work the pill has to be round and 2/ if the pill is too small it won't work at all.
but if you have one that's worked with the oval ceebis pill, then that's the one i'll get.

I do have about four of them and I did buy them off of Amazon. All four are the same inexpensive pill splitters, I'm not home right now and I'm using my phone. When I get time I'll take a picture and post it for you. Unless someone else in the meantime does it before me.

buggies100

I do same as vince. I have a cheap little plastic splitter. Keep the pills all mixed when split, some days bigger piece some days smaller ipece. Doing daily, it will not affect your theraputic level

I'd go to a local drug store or walgreens and look at what they offer. Hands on vs looking at picture might be better in a case like this with odd shaped pills..

Indeed its not easy to cut an oval pill in to 5mg just try to cut the best you can unless you have a scale. Personally I don´t care too much if the dosage isn´t exactly 5mg.

baraider

I do have about four of them and I did buy them off of Amazon. All four are the same inexpensive pill splitters, I'm not home right now and I'm using my phone. When I get time I'll take a picture and post it for you. Unless someone else in the meantime does it before me.
Vince,
I got some Ceebis today and I got the Equadose. I tried to half it, no problem. when trying to quarter it, I found it to fragment often and there is lot of debris. I never got a clean cut.
i tried with a razor as well, even worse. It seems the Ceebis is not a solid pill that you can easily cut.

Trying to see what cutter you use and some picture of your quartering to see if I can improve on it.

On the other hand, ADC is fast. Order and got it in about 1 week.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince,
I got some Ceebis today and I got the Equadose. I tried to half it, no problem. when trying to quarter it, I found it to fragment often and there is lot of debris. I never got a clean cut.
i tried with a razor as well, even worse. It seems the Ceebis is not a solid pill that you can easily cut.

Trying to see what cutter you use and some picture of your quartering to see if I can improve on it.

On the other hand, ADC is fast. Order and got it in about 1 week.
You could try just using the half and see how that works for you.

I just tried the Equadose, and I am pretty happy with it. Cutting Ceebis (tadalfalig 20mg ) into quarters takes some patience, but the cuts are clean and less waste than the "blade cutters". It takes some time to get things aligned, unless you have child like fingers lol. Happy with my purchase.

Nashtide

so i just got my shipment of ceebis tadalafil all the way from india. it's 20mg but i only want to take 5mg daily. but the pill is a small solid oval with not even a center dividing line to cut it in half. that being the case, any thoughts on how i can get 5mg doses out of it? thanks!
You can also dissolve the pills in vodka and dose that way. For example, put two 20mg pills in 40ml of vodka and you have a concentration of 1mg per ml. So you use a 5cc syringe. Draw up 5cc and squirt into your mouth or squirt into a little water and drink.

Neil

You can also dissolve the pills in vodka and dose that way. For example, put two 20mg pills in 40ml of vodka and you have a concentration of 1mg per ml. So you use a 5cc syringe. Draw up 5cc and squirt into your mouth or squirt into a little water and drink.

I actually do something like that with my dosing of Arimidex, but I use water. So, you could place an entire 20mg tab of Ceebis into a 12 oz bottle of drinking water, it will disolve in a couple of hours, and then shake it well and drink a quarter (3 oz) daily. This would accurately be 5mg. That said, I cut my Ceebis into rough quarters and I am happy enough with the results.

masfield

i like this dissolve-in-water idea and will give it a try. i'd like to do it in vodka but my drinking days are, sadly, at an end. sniff, sniff.

Nashtide

i like this dissolve-in-water idea and will give it a try. i'd like to do it in vodka but my drinking days are, sadly, at an end. sniff, sniff.
I use vodka because it's a better solvent than water. The alcohol acts as a preservative and prevents growth of microbes. If you use water, don't make large batches.

I use vodka because it's a better solvent than water. The alcohol acts as a preservative and prevents growth of microbes. If you use water, don't make large batches.
And it tastes better :rolleyes: I havent tried this with cialas yet, but when taking sildifinal, I would crush the pills in my mouth and hold them there for faster absorption. I wouldn't call the flavor pleasant at all.

Nashtide

And it tastes better :rolleyes: I havent tried this with cialas yet, but when taking sildifinal, I would crush the pills in my mouth and hold them there for faster absorption. I wouldn't call the flavor pleasant at all.
Lol. I do this with my adex. So I'm squirting less than a quarter ml into a little water and drinking. I don't taste the vodka at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me