E3.5D vs M W F injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Reason

Monday Morning Wednesday afternoon and Friday night are evenly spaced out shots every week. So keep the dosage the same every shot.

If you want the OCD answer (which I like lol) I do Monday 7am Wednesday 3pm and Friday 11pm which is perfectly spaced out every week. Personally I don't think a few hours off will make a difference.

This makes sense from a mathematical standpoint, but I wonder if it makes sense physiologically? Our natural T is supposed to peak in the morning, so wouldn't it make sense to follow this natural biorhythm?

I'm new to this and trying to learn. I just started MWF and I'm injecting in the morning. I haven't been in it long enough to claim whether or not it works for me, but I do feel a bit of a decline on Sundays and have been looking into what other frequency might be worth trying in case I feel the need down the road.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey there Driven Mad..Do you inject subQ or IM every 3.5D? The reason I ask is, I just found a doctor here in Canada who treats with TRT and I was hoping to get the best regimen. I believe the doctor told me that he likes to start his patients with 100 mg IM weekly..I hope he knows what he is doing as he is expensive to see!

Regards,

Mark

madman

Super Moderator
Hey there Driven Mad..Do you inject subQ or IM every 3.5D? The reason I ask is, I just found a doctor here in Canada who treats with TRT and I was hoping to get the best regimen. I believe the doctor told me that he likes to start his patients with 100 mg IM weekly..I hope he knows what he is doing as he is expensive to see!

Regards,

Mark

Whether one choose to inject sub-q (adipose tissue) or i.m. (muscle tissue) will make no difference in the absorption/effectiveness of testosterone.

It basically comes down to which method is most comfortable (least pain/easiest) for you.

Mind you there are some that try sub-q and react badly (develop a lump /pain and swelling at injection site/experience discomfort) and end up having to inject i.m.

I have been on trt for roughly 18 months and have been injecting solely sub-q into abdominal fat every 3.5 days.

buggies100

I inject Sun pm, tues pm and thirs pm, no issues. I do not have time or flexibility to tey to do some morning some afternoon. I just moved to 25 mg each injection, this is up from 20mg each injection i had been doing for a year. Trying to bump my free T up, itis lower third range thipcally. Total T has been running mid 600-mid 800’s. I am a high hct guy, have been my entire life, before trt as well. So thai regimen has cut me to once every 4 months.
I agree with others, at least three months to test and drop the verall dosage. You can not do same total weekly amount, you will likely go too high
I believe in labs and how you feel. I feel great on what many here wuoldsay is too low a dose. What works for you is what works for you.

Not only do we inject the same dosage every time we space it out evenly, nobody injects Mon, Wed, Fri and skips Sat & Sun then back to Mon. You want to feel consistent then you must inject consistently.

I inject Sun pm, tues pm and thirs pm, no issues. I do not have time or flexibility to tey to do some morning some afternoon.

I inject M/W/F it's a very popular Defy protocol. I read here to do Mon morning Wed afternoon Fri night. That was a pain in the a-ss
I get tired and lazy post injection so now I only inject at bed time.
I feel no different in those changes. IMO with T cyps 40 days to reach steady state injecting on the exact time of a given day is not important.
It is a hoop someone, who is not a doctor, is trying to get you to jump thru.

HealthMan

Whether one choose to inject sub-q (adipose tissue) or i.m. (muscle tissue) will make no difference in the absorption/effectiveness of testosterone.

It basically comes down to which method is most comfortable (least pain/easiest) for you.

Mind you there are some that try sub-q and react badly (develop a lump /pain and swelling at injection site/experience discomfort) and end up having to inject i.m.

I have been on trt for roughly 18 months and have been injecting solely sub-q into abdominal fat every 3.5 days.

Subq does not absorb wel for me compared to IM and I have labs to prove. Again everyone is different in this TRT game. When i was injecting subq I didn’t feel nearly as good as injecting IM

madman

Super Moderator
Subq does not absorb wel for me compared to IM and I have labs to prove. Again everyone is different in this TRT game. When i was injecting subq I didn't feel nearly as good as injecting IM

Some may experience what you have but I do not believe it is a common occurrence with sub-q and if one is comparing labs as long as dose testosterone/injection frequency, dose of hcg/a.i. (if used with protocol) are kept the same than using labs would let one know the variance in hormone levels whether (lower/higher) between a protocol injecting sub-q or intramuscular.

Even than we do know how lab assays can not always be accurate especially regarding free t.

If some one truly does feel worse injecting sub-q than i.m. it is!

I definitely do agree that everyone is different (intra-individual variability) as many other factors can come into play.

Driven Mad

Regards,

Mark
Hey Mark, most here would call it "shallow IM". Using a 1/2" 27g, I rotate the delts and ventrogluteal every 3.5D. Good luck with the TRT.

Driven Mad

Do you just do Test Cyp or are you including HCG and/or anastrozole on this regimen? Just curious if a Mon/Wed/Fri complicates dosing those things or if you'd still take anastrozole and HCG as usual at time of injection m/w/f?

I inject M/W/F it's a very popular Defy protocol. I read here to do Mon morning Wed afternoon Fri night. That was a pain in the a-ss
I get tired and lazy post injection so now I only inject at bed time.
I feel no different in those changes. IMO with T cyps 40 days to reach steady state injecting on the exact time of a given day is not important.
It is a hoop someone, who is not a doctor, is trying to get you to jump thru.

Hey driven mad,

How are you doing? I have finally started my TRT protocol ( 4 weeks in now).the doc started me on test enanthate 50 mg every 3.5 days (100 mg weekly) sub q injections..I like the sub q injecections! 28 gram 1/2 inch .5 cc syringe..easy peasy..

The doctor also noted that I was anemic and felt the TRT may help with the low red blood cell count..I opted out of the HCG for now..I have to say that I haven’t noticed much of a dramatic difference since on TRT..a little mood improvement, slight labido increase at about 3 weeks in, slightly more energy in the gym and a little less fatigue/tiredness..the doctor will retest me after 3 months time..

Do these results sound familiar? I have probably noticed a 30% overall improvement in my wellbeing..I’m guessing everyone’s bodies take differing times to adapt to the TRT protocol..

If my anemia doesn’t improve from the TRT protocol then he will put me on EPO to increase the red blood cells..it will be interesting to see my bloodwork at 3 months in..

Thanks for all your help..I’ll try to keep you updated!

Any questions feel free to ask!

Regards,

Mark

By the way..this was my test work prior to treatment.

Reproductive and Gonadal
Testosterone

8.4-28.8
nmol/L

Testosterone Free Calculated

115-577
pmol/L

Testosterone Bioavailable Calculated

2.7-13.5
nmol/L

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin

19.0-76.0