Switching to Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

altec7777

Hey everybody! I wanted to start by saying the help I've received just by spending the last couple weeks on this site has been immense. I'm currently 6 months into my TRT journey and although I'm still excited to see progress moving forward, to date I haven't been too happy with the results. I tried discussing my progress(or lack thereof) with my TRT Dr. but he wasn't too interested in listening.

6 months in and I haven't noticed improvements in weight/body composition, sleep, cognitive focus, libido and energy. The only area I have seen a slight change in is erections. Previously I experienced no morning or random erections and now I seem to get them every few days or so.

All that being said, I'm making the change to Defy medical after reading the responses from almost everyone here. I have already begun the process and just today got my blood work back. Really what I'm looking for is advice on how my blood work looks and how to prep for my initial consult. TIA!

Feel free to ask any followup questions you may have!

Stats
30 year old
5'9"
210lbs High Body fat %
3-4 Workouts/wk (generally 20min cardio, 15min stretch/core, 25min weights) I know this is not very robust but I just don't have the energy for anything more intense
Relatively clean diet, drink 2 nights week
Sleep 6-7 hours night

Current Regimen

100mg Test weekly
.125mg Anastrozole day after Test injection
50 units HCG (i dont have the bottle in front of me so I don't have mg #'s...this probably doesnt help much) Day 6 and Day 7

page-0.jpgpage-1.jpgpage-2.jpgpage-3.jpg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

altec7777

I should add, my PCP has previously mentioned I have some sort of harmless condition where my bilirubin appears slightly elevated.

Vince

Super Moderator
Your testosterone, free testosterone and estradiol levels all seem to be low. When were your labs done in relationship to your injection.

Vince

Super Moderator
Most trt patients do Labs on injection day before they inject. I'm sure there be changes to your protocol, hopefully you will feel the new benefits.

altec7777

Thanks Vince, between work and school the only time I could get in to the LabCorp was a saturday. I'm really hoping to feel better soon!

CoastWatcher

Thanks Vince, between work and school the only time I could get in to the LabCorp was a saturday. I'm really hoping to feel better soon!
If you remain on injections after transitioning to Defy, and I am certain you will, please discuss the appropriate day and time to draw blood when your assessing your progress. Trough readings are - essentially - the standard; they provide you and your doctor with the best overall picture of how well your protocol is structured.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me