New lab results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mando

Got my test results back from the blood draw on Feb 5th (trough). Taken prior to my injection that day.
As a reference I am currently taking 100mg Testosterone Cypionate every Monday.

Results are:
Total T: 459.4 (Range 249.0- 836.0 ng/dL)
SHBG 27.3 (Range 16.5 - 55.9 nmmol/L)
Free T 9.90 (Range 4.26 - 16.40 ng/dl)
Estradiol: 25 (Range 10 - 40 pg/mL). This is the sensitive one from what I read on the Mayo website (see link below)
Estrone: 42 (10 - 60 pg/mL)

This is the link to the estradiol lab.

https://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/84230

I am guessing 'estradiol' is the only one I should be concerned with and not Estrone; I will be talking with my doctor later today.

Would like to hear feedback from the forum

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You would likely see higher total and free testosterone levels if you split the 100mg into two 50mg doses and injected them on an every 3.5 day schedule. Most importantly, how are you feeling?

And you are right - estrone provides no actionable data for you or your doctor.

Mando

Will take into consideration the multiple shots. I'm not afraid of the needle. I think the needle being used is a 23 gauge. I'm wondering if it would help going up a couple gauges. Not real familiar with which needles would be best if going multiple injections per week.

I have noticed that on usually Thurs/Friday I start to feel a decline in how I am feeling after a Monday shot.

And I am guessing that the Estradiol is the correct one, meaning the sensitive?

Thanks.

You would likely see higher total and free testosterone levels if you split the 100mg into two 50mg doses and injected them on an every 3.5 day schedule. Most importantly, how are you feeling?

And you are right - estrone provides no actionable data for you or your doctor.

Saul

I have found injections every 3 days and a 28 G 1/2 inch needle , 1ml syringe from Easy Touch ideal for me right now. Works for IM or SQ injections, but I am doing IM lately.

Mando

Are those syringes able to get into the glute muscle? Where are you injecting?

I have found injections every 3 days and a 28 G 1/2 inch needle , 1ml syringe from Easy Touch ideal for me right now. Works for IM or SQ injections, but I am doing IM lately.

CoastWatcher

Will take into consideration the multiple shots. I'm not afraid of the needle. I think the needle being used is a 23 gauge. I'm wondering if it would help going up a couple gauges. Not real familiar with which needles would be best if going multiple injections per week.

I have noticed that on usually Thurs/Friday I start to feel a decline in how I am feeling after a Monday shot.

And I am guessing that the Estradiol is the correct one, meaning the sensitive?

Thanks.
Based on the information in one of the tabs in the link you provided, yes, that is the sensitive estradiol test that was run. I use a 30 gauge, 1ml, for daily shallow IM injections. The 30 gauge is commons here in Canada, and I believe many in the States use a 29 gauge.

Mando

Based on the information in one of the tabs in the link you provided, yes, that is the sensitive estradiol test that was run. I use a 30 gauge, 1ml, for daily shallow IM injections. The 30 gauge is commons here in Canada, and I believe many in the States use a 29 gauge.
Where are you doing the injection? Would the syringe you are using work for glute? What is the length of the needle?

Saul

Are those syringes able to get into the glute muscle? Where are you injecting?

You can bump up the length as needed. I don't inject in glute so I don't know. Probably depends on body fat. I inject in thigh. I divide each thigh into an upper area, mid area, and lower area and rotate between thighs. I like the thigh because it is very easy to see the muscle locations (flex-relax), easy to see injection, and easy to keep needle very still when inserted. I like using 29's and 30 too, but a but too slow of a draw for the T I use for me. 25's are faster, but bigger. There is no hard rule, so try a few and see what works best for you.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching