Vitamin D3 6000 IU
B-Complex
Methyl Folate 400 mcg x 2
Vitamin K-Complex
Astaxanthin 4 mg x 2
Aged Garlic 1000 mg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LTChris

Ha, I just came to the same conclusion yesterday when I opened my kitchen cabinet to reload my weekly supplement container.

Why the Methyl Folate 400 mcg x 2. Do you have a dirty MTHFR gene, I have read that that is common and Folate can assist with methylation.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why the Methyl Folate 400 mcg x 2. Do you have a dirty MTHFR gene, I have read that that is common and Folate can assist with methylation.

As you probably know, the l-methyl folate is the active form of Folic Acid and can go right to work improving my neurotransmitter synthesis.

Vince

Super Moderator
Massive 800mg Q10! I believe you just need 200mg cut down and save some money.

I do get my levels checked and it is over the high range. I do it to stop the oxidation of LDL particles. I have a thread from a cardiologist on the subject.

That is a pretty big list Vince are you thinking of cutting back?

Back before TRT 2016 when I was suffering with depression/anxiety/mild panic attacks I shotgunned many supplements in my quest to feel better.
I gave most 3 months and if I did not feel better I stopped taking them.

They now set in a bag in my closet.

My TRT doc wants me to take 120mg CoQ10 and 3-4000 Fish oil Omega3 that's it.
I still do the NO stack with my ED meds

But the rest I now try to get from buying better foods for the real thing. Eating filet minion 4-8 oz., lg organic chicken breast daily, spinash salids with nuts boiled eggs. Fried in olive oil beef liver and onions(I know not for everyone) anyway bottom line I'm trying to find my vit/min in food not pills. We will see if that works.

Re-Ride

This is to make up for the beef and water diet you posted the other day?

(-) by priority
astaxanthin

aged garlic

iodine

femented clo, D3 seem redundant but I assume you are basing this on serum tests. No benefit to taking D3 daily. If you do use D3 use the crystalline form for better absorption, purity and to eliminate soy oil, excipients while also saving $. Aren't you already getting sufficient epa dha omega3 ? What else does the clo supply besides Vit A?

B complex + B vitamins, probably redundant unless you eat poorly

"Vit C" mega dose? pure crystalline ascorbic acid? Why not food sources?

probiotic- what species that you can't get from food sources?

Nashtide

Vitamin B12 5000 mcg
Sam-e 400 mg
NAC 1200 mcg
Probiotic
Niacin (Endur-Acin) 1500 mg

N.O. stack- L-Citrulline 1tsp L-Norvaline 1/2tsp Beta Alanine-1/2tsp
Magnesium Malate 425 mg x 2
Vitamin C 1000 mg x 2
L-Lysine 1000 mg x 2
EPA + DHA 2400 mg x 2
Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Zinc 15 mg + Copper 1 mg x 2
DHEA 25 mg
Iodine 325 mcg
CoQ10 800 mg
Boron 3 mg x 2
Vitamin D3 6000 IU
B-Complex
Methyl Folate 400 mcg x 2
Vitamin K-Complex
Astaxanthin 4 mg x 2
Aged Garlic 1000 mg
Vince educate me on the NO stack please. Why, when, etc.

Vince

Super Moderator
Reride, I don't follow the zero carb diet, just a thread I added for people who are obese. I agree with you the best way to get your minerals and vitamins are by a healthy diet like you have. I take supplements in the hopes of fighting coronary artery disease which runs strongly in my family.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince educate me on the NO stack please. Why, when, etc.

I take my nitric oxide stack about a half hour to hour before my workout, I also take it about 12 hours later. I stopped using a nitric oxide stack for about 3 months last year. Not using it did make me lose some strength and my workouts to longer. When I went to my simpler stack I could really feel that benefits. My strength improve and also the speed of my workouts.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Sean.
Sorry Feelinglost I missed your posting. I agree the best way to get minerals and vitamins are through a healthy diet. I don't believe I can get everything with just a healthy diet, I think everyone should supplement with magnesium.

Nashtide

I take my nitric oxide stack about a half hour to hour before my workout, I also take it about 12 hours later. I stopped using a nitric oxide stack for about 3 months last year. Not using it did make me lose some strength and my workouts to longer. When I went to my simpler stack I could really feel that benefits. My strength improve and also the speed of my workouts.
Thanks for the info. Any health benefits or just better workouts?

Re-Ride

Vince, Without a doubt you researched everything on your list thoroughly. Astazanthin stands out because of the questionable data. Iodine because you likely avoid table salt. It looks like you've finally left the oil of macerated fish waste ( aka "fish oil caps" ) behind in favor of purified omega's which is a good thing imo. You're now on board with RiseAgainstHunger gruel? lt may get old but at least there's little temptation to overeat. Most of us are looking forward to the trickle down about to hit any time now from our landlord's tax breaks as are the retailers expecting us to return enmass to the supplement market.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, Without a doubt you researched everything on your list thoroughly. Astazanthin stands out because of the questionable data. Iodine because you likely avoid table salt. It looks like you've finally left the oil of macerated fish waste ( aka "fish oil caps" ) behind in favor of purified omega's which is a good thing imo. You're now on board with RiseAgainstHunger gruel? lt may get old but at least there's little temptation to overeat. Most of us are looking forward to the trickle down about to hit any time now from our landlord's tax breaks as are the retailers expecting us to return enmass to the supplement market.
The following from: LifeExtension magazine, July 2011, "Astaxanthin's Broad-Spectrum Benefits," pp. 54-62.
Astaxanthin has been shown to potently reduce harmful triglycerides and raise levels of HDL in both animal and human studies, while reducint the size of individual fat cells in an animal model of metabolic syndrome.
Astaxanthin has long been shown to protect aging eyes from cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, and glaucoma. More recent scientific findings indicate astaxanthin as a multimodal intervention for numerous forms of degenerative disease. These include cardiovascular disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, cognitive decline, age-related immune dysfunction, stomach and eye conditions, and skin damage. Astaxanthin is safe in a wide range of doses. As little as 4-6 mg per day has been shown to effectively support eye health. Between 6 and 18 mg are indicated for management of metabolic syndrome. As much as 40 mg per day mitigates H. pylori-induced gastritis, with no side effects reported at any of these doses.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me