Hi Gents

Buy Lab Tests Online

Larryinpa

New to the site and TRT. Took my 3rg injections tonight; .35 ml testosterone, 50iu HCG and an estrogen blocker. I’m turning 60 on the 8th (tomorrow as of this writing) and while I’m low/normal on test, displayed classic low T symptoms.

Going to try and post my 90 day journey on TRT. I’ve already got some observations on the process and injection sites. Been easier than expected to self inject, but have started with the easy sites.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
New to the site and TRT. Took my 3rg injections tonight; 35 mg testosterone, 50iu HCG and an estrogen blocker. I'm turning 60 on the 8th (tomorrow as of this writing) and while I'm low/normal on test, displayed classic low T symptoms.

Going to try and post my 90 day journey on TRT. I've already got some observations on the process and injection sites. Been easier than expected to self inject, but have started with the easy sites.

Happy Birthday Larry. Congrats on making it to the big 60. 64 here and been on trt for the last 14 months. Looking forward to reading more of your journey. We have a few silverbacks (>60) around here it is nice having a group my age to talk about this stuff. I think our goals are a bit different.

Vince

Super Moderator
Welcome, I also started TRT on my 60th birthday. I've been on the journey for over 3 years now.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching