E2 help and info needed!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gorilla

I have looked over the forum for answers but I'm new to this whole forum thing so I thought I would ask some questions, My situation is I was diagnosed low t in November, my level was 15 nmol which is 433 for you U.S guys, shbg was 82 at this time I don't know what my e2 . I was on put on sustanon and then changed over to test e 125mg twice a week and 8 weeks later I was tested my bloods were over 52 nmol (1154) which is above range and I'm not sure if this was due to taking natural test boosting supplements with the Trt or what, at this time e2 was 71 so way above range for me and I felt like shit over anxious ,depressed, insomnia not very strong in the gym super emotional , I then dropped the dose of test to 75mg twice a week with .5 arimidex and again my t level was 52nmol (1154) which I have no clue why but this time shbg was in range at 37 and e2 had dropped and now at 50 at this point I felt much better lower anxiety etc better morning wood although sometimes it would go soft when it came to sexy time , at the time my anxiety was still there but not as bad, my repeated bad thoughts would come and go.

Now I have changed Trt doctor I'm on sustanon 125mg every 5 days and anastrazole every 4 days, I'm 10 days into this and at first I felt really good, strength is up and my mood would go really high but now all of a sudden I'm back to square 1 and anxious really bad and feel depressed and my mind is over thinking and replaying old memories and bad thoughts, my strength in the gym is amazing and my body is changing but this anxiety is doing me in. suffering a lower back pain as well. I have many symptoms of high e2.

my questions are - my e2 is 50 right now I want to get down to 20-30 to see how I feel, how long could this take with arimidex ? once I'm in range do I stop arimidex? I'm sure my shit feeling is to do with my e2 and hopefully it doesn't crash before my bloods, could the high testosterone level be causing this shit feeling? I get my full bloods done on the 26th again btw.

has anyone experienced anything like this, I will speak to my clinic tomorrow but just needed to get some answers or hear about some other guys experiences

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

I have looked over the forum for answers but I'm new to this whole forum thing so I thought I would ask some questions, My situation is I was diagnosed low t in November, my level was 15 nmol which is 433 for you U.S guys, shbg was 82 at this time I don't know what my e2 . I was on put on sustanon and then changed over to test e 125mg twice a week and 8 weeks later I was tested my bloods were over 52 nmol (1154) which is above range and I'm not sure if this was due to taking natural test boosting supplements with the Trt or what, at this time e2 was 71 so way above range for me and I felt like shit over anxious ,depressed, insomnia not very strong in the gym super emotional , I then dropped the dose of test to 75mg twice a week with .5 arimidex and again my t level was 52nmol (1154) which I have no clue why but this time shbg was in range at 37 and e2 had dropped and now at 50 at this point I felt much better lower anxiety etc better morning wood although sometimes it would go soft when it came to sexy time , at the time my anxiety was still there but not as bad, my repeated bad thoughts would come and go.

Now I have changed Trt doctor I'm on sustanon 125mg every 5 days and anastrazole every 4 days, I'm 10 days into this and at first I felt really good, strength is up and my mood would go really high but now all of a sudden I'm back to square 1 and anxious really bad and feel depressed and my mind is over thinking and replaying old memories and bad thoughts, my strength in the gym is amazing and my body is changing but this anxiety is doing me in. suffering a lower back pain as well. I have many symptoms of high e2.

my questions are - my e2 is 50 right now I want to get down to 20-30 to see how I feel, how long could this take with arimidex ? once I'm in range do I stop arimidex? I'm sure my shit feeling is to do with my e2 and hopefully it doesn't crash before my bloods, could the high testosterone level be causing this shit feeling? I get my full bloods done on the 26th again btw.

has anyone experienced anything like this, I will speak to my clinic tomorrow but just needed to get some answers or hear about some other guys experiences
I'm feeling dizzy and anxious just reading about all your protocol changes! You MUST get on a sensible, time tested protocol and stick with it long enough to allow your body to adapt. Then run labs and adjust as needed based on labs and symptoms. You will never get this right the way you're going at it now.

Gorilla

I'm feeling dizzy and anxious just reading about all your protocol changes! You MUST get on a sensible, time tested protocol and stick with it long enough to allow your body to adapt. Then run labs and adjust as needed based on labs and symptoms. You will never get this right the way you're going at it now.

I'm sticking with the sustanon now , the reason I had to make the first change was due to being overcharged by the clinic, and the dosage drop was due to high e2 and high test levels but now I'm on sust 125 mg every 5 days and sticking with that according to my new doc

Nashtide

I'm sticking with the sustanon now , the reason I had to make the first change was due to being overcharged by the clinic, and the dosage drop was due to high e2 and high test levels but now I'm on sust 125 mg every 5 days and sticking with that according to my new doc
Okay, give the new protocol 6 weeks. Run labs including the sensitive E2 test. Also test on the day of your shot but before you inject. What else is in your new protocol? Any hcg? Any AI?

Gorilla

Okay, give the new protocol 6 weeks. Run labs including the sensitive E2 test. Also test on the day of your shot but before you inject. What else is in your new protocol? Any hcg? Any AI?

Thats the plan , well the doctor said 4 weeks and then go for full bloods the morning before I do my shot, I'm not using hcg but I am am using anastrazole 0.5 every 4 days and taking dim supplement, reason for the dim is the anxiety is sometimes so bad and I'm sure its due to the e2 so I really want that to go down to see how I feel and get dialled in

thanks for your feedback btw

Nashtide

Thats the plan , well the doctor said 4 weeks and then go for full bloods the morning before I do my shot, I'm not using hcg but I am am using anastrazole 0.5 every 4 days and taking dim supplement, reason for the dim is the anxiety is sometimes so bad and I'm sure its due to the e2 so I really want that to go down to see how I feel and get dialled in

thanks for your feedback btw
just keep in mind that low E2 is way more miserable than high E2 and takes much longer to recover from.

Nashtide

didn't think it was possible to feel worse then I have done lately, Trt is hard work
Lol. Most guys make it harder than it has to be. Get on a good protocol and stick with it for 6 weeks. Run labs and adjust based on labs and symptoms. Pretty simple.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder if your dose of arimidex it's too high, it may be better to lower it to .125 mg taking it 24 hours after injection. Crashing estrogen is a terrible thing.

Gorilla

I wonder if your dose of arimidex it's too high, it may be better to lower it to .125 mg taking it 24 hours after injection. Crashing estrogen is a terrible thing.

Thanks Vince just to be safe I will get my e2 tested next week to make sure it hasn’t dropped too low

Between2worlds

High E2 sufferer too

One thing you need to remember is that there is a small group of men on TRT who experience what can only be termed as absolutely debilitating low E symptoms on high E. I am one of them and could not manage for even 10 days as it was. So it seems that, this guy here on this post, and most of the others who say "its probably not your E2", "I feel fine on that E2 level" etc.. well were comparing apples to oranges unfortunately.

OP many of us experienced exactly what your saying! So most of all, follow symptom relief as the goal!!

Nashtide

One thing you need to remember is that there is a small group of men on TRT who experience what can only be termed as absolutely debilitating low E symptoms on high E. I am one of them and could not manage for even 10 days as it was. So it seems that, this guy here on this post, and most of the others who say "its probably not your E2", "I feel fine on that E2 level" etc.. well were comparing apples to oranges unfortunately.

OP many of us experienced exactly what your saying! So most of all, follow symptom relief as the goal!!
Well said. Symptom relief is the goal, not number chasing. I would be miserable at some of the E2 levels guys on this forum sport. I feel best when my E2 is in the mid 30's. I'm lean and pretty muscular and I inject a modest amount of T, but my E2 if left alone would creep into the 50's. So I take a tiny amount of anastrazole and all is well. I think it's borderline dangerous to suggest that everyone feels the same with certain lab numbers.

stx358

Nashtide is right in saying that each person responds differently to E2 levels however this board is FILLED with posts from guys who overreacted to E2 levels, crashed their E2 and felt even worse. You are only 6-7 months into hormone replacement, even less when you consider that your regimens have changed several times. Many are on the emotional roller coaster for the first year or more until they refine their regimen. I know I was. All of us are tempted to make major changes or find a culprit for the anxiety and changing sexual function. No one wants to hear it but for most the answer is time and small changes in your regimen to optimize response. I am one of those guys that feels great with an E2 in the 50's. I am 11% body fat and happy with my sexual function. My E2 was 15 when I was diagnosed with low T. I'll take the way I feel with the 50 over the 15 any day and I would never ever take an AI. There are just too many cases of overdosing and E2 crashing. Stay on a a regimen for a few months. Ride out the emotional roller coaster. It does come to an end.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me