How safe is trt long term without backfilling.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

Like title says. What if you have trouble with hcg dhea and pregnenolone.how safe is it long term to have the other hormones trt only effect lbs shutdown long term. So far for me personally hcg seems to cause a lot of problems with me. I was getting fatigue and anxiety. Dhea seems ok so far but really just curious I know a few people that can’t tolerate anything but testosterone so just wondering how safe it is

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
There are plenty of men that just use testosterone. As long as someone does labs, keep their levels in a good range, donate blood when needed and has a good trt doctor. I would say just using testosterone should be very safe.

I dont use DHEA or Preg, and I use a minimal dose of HCG...you will be perfectly fine without the first two, guys *should* use HCG though, it doesnt mean you should use 500iu 3x a week if it's bothering you.

Like title says. What if you have trouble with hcg dhea and pregnenolone.how safe is it long term to have the other hormones trt only effect lbs shutdown long term. So far for me personally hcg seems to cause a lot of problems with me. I was getting fatigue and anxiety. Dhea seems ok so far but really just curious I know a few people that can't tolerate anything but testosterone so just wondering how safe it is

Do you want to remain fertile? Are babies something you want in the future? Mono TRT could be a bit scary if you want to keep your sperm active.

Charliebizz

Hcg seemed to bring anxiety back for me big time. I'm with one of the big names in the feild doc wise. My wife is actually due today so I'm not really worried obout that. I'm just thinking so far most things I have tried trt/hrt wise hasn't worked and I'm kind of weighing long term risk of low t vs being on t with hpta shutdown. I don't like the fact that a bunch other hormones get effected by t only. I'm only 35 and it's a long commitment. Also I'm not seeing many of any benefit at all. But I also don't know how much being low t naturally is hurting me long term. Natural I'm around 290-350 total t. My free t is usually around 55-60 range 35-15. My shbg is on the low side of normal. Trt has increased my libido slightly and I have consistent nocturnal erections but that's pretty much it. My eq,energy is still crummy. And I'm having more anxiety and that leads to slight depression. I tried trt back in 2012 and it was a nightmare this time around with low dose lexapro I lack tolerate it much better but still not doing much

Charliebizz

Oh I also forgot to mention I've had a good case of tinnitus since starting and widespread muscle twitching. But everything looks great blood wise. Blood pressure is great. I don't understand.

Gman86

Tinnitus and muscle twitching could both be signs of low magnesium. I've learned a lot lately about magnesium and how important it is. Also from my understanding TRT lowers magnesium. And looking back on about 12 of my blood tests over the years my RBC magnesium levels have been either low or below the low range. So maybe it is true that TRT lowers magnesium levels

Charliebizz

Tinnitus and muscle twitching could both be signs of low magnesium. I've learned a lot lately about magnesium and how important it is. Also from my understanding TRT lowers magnesium. And looking back on about 12 of my blood tests over the years my RBC magnesium levels have been either low or below the low range. So maybe it is true that TRT lowers magnesium levels
ive had twitching for years trt makes it way worse but I'm mid range in rbc mag and in the past I've taken mag shots and I've mag to no avail

Gman86

That’s awesome that you’re staying on top of your RBC magnesium level. So ya magnesium most likely isn’t the culprit for you. Just to add to the whole magnesium thing tho, apparently all the experts believe having a magnesium RBC level at around 6 is optimal. So having a mid range level might not be as ideal as one would normally assume with most blood tests. But again, your issue probably lies somewhere else if I had to guess

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me