Hcg advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

lsr75

Hi guys..
Looking for some hcg advice...
I ve been on trt + hcg for about 7 months now..first 3 months on cream + hcg... Now on 80mg of test C + hcg..
For the most part i have injected 40mg twice a week along with 250iu hcg twice a week but i still have significant testicle shrinkage.. I tried 100iu daily for a while and didnt see any difference and it was quit annoying to inject every day...
What other protocols would anyone try?

I know most ppl dont recommend clomid on trt but i have read about alot of guys having good results with it ..if hcg didnt work.. I am considering asking my Doc if i can try clomid..

Thx

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Matt Leiser

Hi guys..
I ve been on trt + hcg for about 7 months now..first 3 months on cream + hcg... Now on 80mg of test C + hcg..
For the most part i have injected 40mg twice a week along with 250iu hcg twice a week but i still have significant testicle shrinkage.. I tried 100iu daily for a while and didnt see any difference and it was quit annoying to inject every day...

I know most ppl dont recommend clomid on trt but i have read about alot of guys having good results with it ..if hcg didnt work.. I am considering asking my Doc if i can try clomid..

Thx

What are your lab results on your current protocol?

FabFred

Of course everyone's protocol is different, but mine have only barely shrunk since starting trt a year ago, using double that. Hcg 500iu 2x/wk

lsr75

Thx for the responses everyone...
I am scheduled to have new lads on March 5th...my last labs was when i was on cream and they wernt great... My estrogen was high atleast in my opinion..my Dr wasnt concerned..but i live in Canada and we dont have the proper e2 test..so its hard to argue with the Dr on that one..
So basically i am sill getting dialed in...to be quite honest.. I am not loving the trt..i dont feel a whole lot better than before...the only one major improvement is my depression..its gotten alot better..and i believe its actually the hcg thats improving it..
My big issue i believe it high e2 and on the flip side i feel that its the hcg doing that as well....
I am worried that going up to 500 iu twice a week might spike my e2.

One last thing if anyone has any input...since starting trt and hcg.. I ve gotten some bad eczema on my face which i ve never had before..what could cause this?

Thx guys

Eklutna

I was on TRT with 500 units HCG 2x per week. I thought I had some shrinkage over time but wasn’t sure. When I quit TRT and went on Clomid my balls grew in size significantly (and quickly), so HCG helped but did not keep me at 100%.

blackebob

Hi guys..

Thx

I wondered why I was not getting much of a reaction when I was injecting 125IU HCG every other day.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...dose-of-HCG-Dr-Saya-presents-two-case-studies

Vince

Super Moderator
The Use of HCG to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Preserve Fertility

After reading this information, you probably agree with me that using HCG requires a lot of discipline since you have to remember to inject it weekly in addition to your weekly or bi-weekly testosterone injection. But I know of many men who have that type of commitment since they do not want testicular size reduction. And many of us may just be fine with our reduced testicular size as long as testosterone is actually doing its job in improving our sex drive. And some lucky men do not get testicular atrophy at all on testosterone (those with large testicles to start with usually do not seem to complain about shrinkage as much as men starting with smaller testicular size before TRT). So it is a personal decision at the end!

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-Testicular-Shrinkage-and-Preserve-Fertility

lsr75

After reading Dr Saya data of the hcg dose experiment.. It seems like 500 iu twice a week would be the best protocol..or even 250iu EOD... Its weird cause Dr C preferes 100iu daily... I tried 100iu daily for maybe 6 weeks and never saw any change...
I guess i might try some higher doses 300-500 iu twice a week or maybe 300iu MWF and see if i notice anything...if i were to notice something..how long would one wait..a month? Or so..

ratbag

I find that when my E2 is high I don't notice any effect from HCG at all. When my E2 is near a normal level I very good on HCG.

After reading Dr Saya data of the hcg dose experiment.. It seems like 500 iu twice a week would be the best protocol..or even 250iu EOD... Its weird cause Dr C preferes 100iu daily... I tried 100iu daily for maybe 6 weeks and never saw any change...
I guess i might try some higher doses 300-500 iu twice a week or maybe 300iu MWF and see if i notice anything...if i were to notice something..how long would one wait..a month? Or so..

For some of us HCG has no tangible anything with it, its like injecting plain water. You might be one of us. It keeps my nuts from being shriveled up but I get nothing else from it.

stevep

I've been on Test E 70mg (M/Th) and 500IU HCG at the same time for a bit over a year. Somewhere around Thanksgiving my libido was non-existent, just stopped for no good reason. At this time my HCG changed from the FL pharmacy to the TX pharmacy. The FL pharmacy can't ship to TN any longer. Somehow I suspected there was a difference between the two even though it should be the same.

I requested that I try EOD HCG and was approved by my Doc. My testosterone stayed same and now I do 400IU EOD and my libido is back and as strong as ever.

I take .125 AI and I still do that on M/Th. I'll be curious when I have my lab work in March how if any if this change effects my E2 levels.

Don't know if that helps you any, but its working for me.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG for over 3 years, I'm very happy I started with that amount. I feel it does help keep my libido strong, I do like full testicles but I make very little semen. I am 63 years old though.

Per your initial post, if you’ve tried 250iu BIW and 100iu daily and still have testicular atrophy, then would increase your cumulative weekly dose. Next step, in my opinion, would be 500iu BIW or 350iu TIW in your case to see if atrophy resolves.

lsr75

Thx for all the responses guys and Dr Saya..its very appreciative...
I think i will try the 350iu MWF and see if i see any effects...and then there is still the 500iu Bi weekly after that..
I definitely feel the hcg..it drives up my libido and i feel a boost in strength when injecting 250iu...not so much from 100iu...it also seems to help my mood..
If it would help with the atrophy things would be pretty good...

Thx again to everyone.. I will update in a few weeks.

masfield

I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG for over 3 years, I'm very happy I started with that amount. I feel it does help keep my libido strong, I do like full testicles but I make very little semen. I am 63 years old though.

i was making very little too until i started up with zinc and soy lecithin. now i get so much that my gf is always kind of blown away. bad part is it all comes out, sometimes with spurts, sometimes as a dribble, well before my actual climax. and by the time of climax there's nothing left, so i'm shooting zilch. which is a bummer, because my gf really really likes to see and/or feel climatic moon shots if we're doing oral or by hand.

equally a bummer: i can only come every 4th or 5th time we have sex. to help with that, i've got some cabergoline (sp) waiting for me at the pharmacist. hope it'll help; i guess it does for some and not for others. we shall see.

Vince

Super Moderator
i was making very little too until i started up with zinc and soy lecithin. now i get so much that my gf is always kind of blown away. bad part is it all comes out, sometimes with spurts, sometimes as a dribble, well before my actual climax. and by the time of climax there's nothing left, so i'm shooting zilch. which is a bummer, because my gf really really likes to see and/or feel climatic moon shots if we're doing oral or by hand.

equally a bummer: i can only come every 4th or 5th time we have sex. to help with that, i've got some cabergoline (sp) waiting for me at the pharmacist. hope it'll help; i guess it does for some and not for others. we shall see.

I do supplement with Jarrow zinc balance, even before I started trt. I do enjoy sex Daily, at times twice daily and there's days when I don't get any. :( Even though I make very little semen, I do get a very strong sensation as if I have a big load.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me