Lh <1

Oestradiol. 91

Iron 16.5

Transferrin 2.46

Transferrin saturation 27

Ferritin 212

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello AB31a. welcome to the forum. I can't make sense out of any of those numbers. Are you in the US?
This is the proper way to post your bloods. HTH

CoastWatcher

According to those lab results you are profoundly hypogonadal. You are very young. What has happened in the past year that sent your total testosterone from a healthy level to practically nonexistent? What changed with your health? What medications are you taking? Head or testicular injury? What supplements/medications are you taking? Opiate or steroid use?

Ab3la

According to those lab results you are profoundly hypogonadal. You are very young. What has happened in the past year that sent your total testosterone from a healthy level to practically nonexistent? What changed with your health? What medications are you taking? Head or testicular injury? What supplements/medications are you taking? Opiate or steroid use?

nothing major, i used to be vegan for 2 years then started eating meat again a few months ago. I did however have a mri done a few years ago and they found a small Benin growth on my priurity gland. I tried modfinal and Ritalin about a year ago for my chronic fatigue syndrome but for a very short period. I have however recently lost some weight due to dieting and being involved with the gym. I have noticed more weakness in my legs, light headedness and eye sight getting worse, also decrease interest in sex

CoastWatcher

nothing major, i used to be vegan for 2 years then started eating meat again a few months ago. I did however have a mri done a few years ago and they found a small Benin growth on my priurity gland. I tried modfinal and Ritalin about a year ago for my chronic fatigue syndrome but for a very short period. I have however recently lost some weight due to dieting and being involved with the gym. I have noticed more weakness in my legs, light headedness and eye sight getting worse, also decrease interest in sex
Was your prolactin measured after the pituitary tumour was found?

Ab3la

Was your prolactin measured after the pituitary tumour was found?

It was high which is why i got the mri in the first place. But after a year it didnt change in size (growth) so they didnt worry about it. They also found that i have empty cella or stella syndrome. Forgot what it is called.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me