Eat Meat. Drink Water. Zen, and the Art of Zero-Carb Living

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have to get back to low carb. Had pizza and birthday cake with my kids tonight and feel awful.
Ouch! I never did a zero carb diet, I only recommend it to people who are grossly overweight and the weight is destroying their body. Some people are so addicted to carbs, they have to give them up completely to get well.

Matt Leiser

Ouch! I never did a zero carb diet, I only recommend it to people who are grossly overweight and the weight is destroying their body. Some people are so addicted to carbs, they have to give them up completely to get well.

That was me. I was able to lose about 60 lbs just by changing my diet. I didn’t go to the gym at all since my back was injured so I figured I would just experiment with diet. Just basically would walk a few times a week as I could. I’ve been basically low carb/keto for the last 9 months but found after about 7 months I have hit a plateau and just fluctuated up and down 3 to 4 lbs. I feel I’m pretty much healed now and am starting back slowly so am looking forward to,seeing what low carb/keto plus training will do to help me lose another 30-40.

That was me. I was able to lose about 60 lbs just by changing my diet. I didn't go to the gym at all since my back was injured so I figured I would just experiment with diet. Just basically would walk a few times a week as I could. I've been basically low carb/keto for the last 9 months but found after about 7 months I have hit a plateau and just fluctuated up and down 3 to 4 lbs. I feel I'm pretty much healed now and am starting back slowly so am looking forward to,seeing what low carb/keto plus training will do to help me lose another 30-40.

Matt did losing that weight help your back injury?

Matt Leiser

Matt did losing that weight help your back injury?
I believe it did. It was less to carry around literally. It also did wonders for my joints to allow me to move around better. I found the more I moved the less sore I was. I also found a chiropractor to work with and that helped immensely.

Vince

Super Moderator
As we age being over weight is a medical concern, I so happy that I went to a low-carb diet. It really helped get my eating under control.

Sakuraba39

I went NSNG (no sugar/no grains) and lost over 50lbs, too. I'm not zero carb. I still want my micros. I eat a small amount of berries and vegetables. I'm in ketosis the vast majority of the time. Once you get fat adapted, the excess BF just melts off. I believe that simple sugars were the responsible for the weight and the grains were increasing my inflammation. My back is exceptionally better now and I was able to get back on the mats (muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu/wrestling) for the first time in 3 years.

Vince

Super Moderator
I went NSNG (no sugar/no grains) and lost over 50lbs, too. I'm not zero carb. I still want my micros. I eat a small amount of berries and vegetables. I'm in ketosis the vast majority of the time. Once you get fat adapted, the excess BF just melts off. I believe that simple sugars were the responsible for the weight and the grains were increasing my inflammation. My back is exceptionally better now and I was able to get back on the mats (muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu/wrestling) for the first time in 3 years.
I agree, I've never tried zero carb. Eating low carb has definitely changed my life for the better.

Whatzup

I don't do Zero carbs either. I take protein, carbs and watch calories. I try to stay away from fast food and fried food. When I consume carbs its just a fruit here and there and yogurt. NOW sometimes I eat pizza and eat a big meal at a restaurant with fat/carbs and while I feel guilty later I just shake if off and keep doing cardio and weight lifting. I used to not lift and didn't do cardio for many years so now I figure something has to give and it has. While the scale doesn't budge much my clothes fit me better. Sure I still have fat but better and that is what counts. Eventually it will be less fat. I recently tried on a T shirt from when I was 20 years old (44 now) and it fits me now. The stomach is stubborn at least when I look in the mirror but the clothes don't lie.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me