Testopel transfer to others

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jeanjoseph000

I am considering testopel pellets after seeing warnings of family contact with the gel. It claims it is safe for contact with others and doesn’t not transfer. My worry is, if it can get absorbed into the body they why can it get absorbed to the skin area where inserted? Skin is a part of your body. Confused! Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I am considering testopel pellets after seeing warnings of family contact with the gel. It claims it is safe for contact with others and doesn’t not transfer. My worry is, if it can get absorbed into the body they why can it get absorbed to the skin area where inserted? Skin is a part of your body. Confused! Thank you!
The pellets are planted well below the surface of the skin. That said, given the expense of pellet therapy and the inability of you and your doctor to manage side effects that arise in the course of treatment...why did you opt for this mode of TRT? Injections eliminate the transfer concern, and give you greater flexibility at a fraction of the cost.

Vince

Super Moderator
The main reason I rejected gels, I was afraid of transferring it to my grandkids and girlfriend. When I started, I said if I had to do gels I wouldn't consider trt. I'm very happy with injections I use a 29g 1/2" syringe, easy and simple to inject and no transfer of testosterone.

The pellets are planted well below the surface of the skin. That said, given the expense of pellet therapy and the inability of you and your doctor to manage side effects that arise in the course of treatment...why did you opt for this mode of TRT? Injections eliminate the transfer concern, and give you greater flexibility at a fraction of the cost.

Excellent post.

Jeanjoseph000

Testopel for the longer time period and continuous dose level. I’m hearing that injections are very painful and the testosterone starts to taper off. It’s strong the first week and dissipates each day. So it’s never the same level as you start.

Systemlord

Testopel for the longer time period and continuous dose level. I'm hearing that injections are very painful and the testosterone starts to taper off. It's strong the first week and dissipates each day. So it's never the same level as you start.

It's only painful if a clueless doctor gives you 18 gauge syringes which is what happened to me until I found this forum and it was suggested I inject in my shoulders using a 27 gauge insulin syringes, I don't even feel the needle. Just inject slowly, no pain. Pellets are a bad idea, especially if your levels get too high, there's nothing you can do but ride it out for weeks until levels start falling again.

You'll be amazed at how painless it really is you'll laugh afterwords.

Saul

Testopel for the longer time period and continuous dose level. I'm hearing that injections are very painful and the testosterone starts to taper off. It's strong the first week and dissipates each day. So it's never the same level as you start.

Hi Jean. I have a buddy that uses pellets and I use injections. Both work so you have to decide what is best for you. Your info is a bit off though so what is important is you have accurate info for when you make a decision.
His complaints with pellets are that they cut the skin to implant, which is a bit painful, and one time for him it was very painful for him to sit. He starts with a high T level and as the pellets dissolve, his T levels drop, but it is steady from the start to the lower level. He has had a trial and error with pellets, just like any T use, to get the right dose. He was way high for a bit and had to drop down in pellet count. He can tell when pellets are about gone because he fells like crap. He also has to go to Dr for pellets, which he says can be time consuming. There are benefits though.
Shots are not painful but occasionally (rarely) may get sore. Mentally, for some, shots are not possible, but if I can do it, anyone can. Shots take me about 10 minutes start to finish - others are faster and rarely do I feel anything. There is some T levels fluctuation but not bad overall and many inject more often than 1 time per week. Keep reading and learning. You are on the right track to finding what works best for you.

CoastWatcher

Testopel for the longer time period and continuous dose level. I’m hearing that injections are very painful and the testosterone starts to taper off. It’s strong the first week and dissipates each day. So it’s never the same level as you start.

You have been mislead. First of all - you don't achieve anything like a steady-state on pellet therapy. In go the pellets, up shoots the testosterone, followed (typically) by your estradiol...and there's nothing you can do until the pellets decay and have to be replaced; then you start the entire process over again. It's next to impossible to mange side effects or make adjustments to your protocol. You can achieve far better results for a fraction of the cost with injections. An insulin syringe barely is noticed by the end of the first week. Shots, self-administered, two/three times a week or even daily in a few cases, can (for most men) be a ticket to success. Please...do yourself a favour and review some of the material here. Feel free to ask questions.

I used to self administer intramuscular shots to my thigh every 2 weeks. I found the curves of testosterone ups and downs to be very difficult to manage. I switched to Testopel for about 4 years and here is my experience.

1. Convenience: Unlike injections, it does not require a visit or for you to inject yourself every few weeks.
2. When I get 12 pellets, it can last me a whole 3 months before I feel the crash coming
3. The surgical procedure to get them done is usually done in less than half hour and my insurance covers it.

Now the cons

1. It does spike your TRT and all my life I have done just TRT so God knows what it does to other things.
2. You always run the risk of infections, scarring, or just bad pellets. I have a pellet that is still stuck in my butt that hasn't "decayed" like it should
3. Not a whole lot of of doctors do it.

So choose your poison.

CoastWatcher

I used to self administer intramuscular shots to my thigh every 2 weeks. I found the curves of testosterone ups and downs to be very difficult to manage. I switched to Testopel for about 4 years and here is my experience.

1. Convenience: Unlike injections, it does not require a visit or for you to inject yourself every few weeks.
2. When I get 12 pellets, it can last me a whole 3 months before I feel the crash coming
3. The surgical procedure to get them done is usually done in less than half hour and my insurance covers it.

Now the cons

1. It does spike your TRT and all my life I have done just TRT so God knows what it does to other things.
2. You always run the risk of infections, scarring, or just bad pellets. I have a pellet that is still stuck in my butt that hasn't "decayed" like it should
3. Not a whole lot of of doctors do it.

So choose your poison.

Injections every two weeks have been known to fail for years...yet too few physicians got the word.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-Testosterone-Injections-Every-Two-Weeks-Fail

Wow, the story of my life: Dealing with bad doctors who don't understand Hypogonadism and just sticking to old fashioned defunct guidelines. I am so happy I joined this forum.

CoastWatcher

Wow, the story of my life: Dealing with bad doctors who don't understand Hypogonadism and just sticking to old fashioned defunct guidelines. I am so happy I joined this forum.
I fully believe that over 90% of our membership has had to travel through the valley of medical ignorance as they sought treatment. It's appalling.

You have been mislead. First of all - you don't achieve anything like a steady-state on pellet therapy. In go the pellets, up shoots the testosterone, followed (typically) by your estradiol...and there's nothing you can do until the pellets decay and have to be replaced; then you start the entire process over again. It's next to impossible to mange side effects or make adjustments to your protocol. You can achieve far better results for a fraction of the cost with injections. An insulin syringe barely is noticed by the end of the first week. Shots, self-administered, two/three times a week or even daily in a few cases, can (for most men) be a ticket to success. Please...do yourself a favour and review some of the material here. Feel free to ask questions.

Coastwatcher, where do you inject yourself with the insulin needle? I used to use the monster needles on my thigh and just brings back horrible memories. Can you describe the entire process and what specific brand needle products you use?

CoastWatcher

Coastwatcher, where do you inject yourself with the insulin needle? I used to use the monster needles on my thigh and just brings back horrible memories. Can you describe the entire process and what specific brand needle products you use?

I inject in my thigh or shoulder, 16mg of testosterone enanthate every morning. I'm a Canadian and use BD Ultra Fine II insulin syringes, 30 gauge needles. It's essentially a shallow IM/SubQ injection. In the States, I believe guys are using 29 gauge needles. It feels like a small scratch, occasionally there's nothing at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me