Amber O'Hearn at Ketofest 2017 - The Carnivorous Human

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
After over a decade of eating a low carb diet high in plant foods, I discovered extraordinary benefits giving up plants in favour of a carnivorous diet. In my quest to understand how this could be so, I found multiple lines of evidence showing that a diet of mainly animal fat and protein was necessary for the evolution of our uniquely human brains. In this talk I will review some anthropological and physiological evidence for the central role of meat eating in humans. On the other hand, despite repetition by authorities, there is no reliable scientific evidence that plant foods contribute to health when adequate meat and animal fat is included in the diet. I will address common myths about the role of plant foods, including vitamins, fibre, and drug-like substances such as phytochemicals. Recorded live at Ketofest 2017 at the Garde Arts Center in New London, CT July 16, 2017. Produced by Pwop Studios

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Vince and others what do you think of this meat and egg only diet? I know it's becoming kind of popular. I know I could definitely do it as I don't think I'd miss vegetables at all!!! I would miss my morning steel oats and my post workout rice but aside from vegetables rice and oats I'm already just meat and eggs.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do follow a low-carb diet, I've never tried a zero carb diet. I think for someone who has a serious weight problem, it may be the way to go.
Julia Ross' Cures

Freedom from diet-related plagues
of the 21st century

https://www.juliarosscures.com/

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel