Estradiol less than 5 pg/ml. Starting HCG and Clomid to increase Test and Estradiol Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

steelernation

To keep it brief and to the point ans after reading the below, does this sound like a good protocol to increase my Testosterone and Estradiol without Test Injections? The wife and I plan on starting to attempt to have kids this fall. We have none at the moment.

33 year old male with Low T (347) and alarmingly low estradiol levels at <5.0pg/ml and low Vitamin D at 35.2 ng/ml.
Workout 5-6 days a week with pretty high intensity.
Eat very clean and not a heavy drinker but will drink a few beers now and again on the weekend when grilling a large steak.
Work normal hours M-F and get roughly 7-8 hrs of sleep a night.

After feeling like crap for almost 9 - 12 months I decided to go a well known hormone clinic in my area. I have gained unwanted fat and nothing I do is stopping this from happening. I have felt depressed, easily angered, less motivated and all of a sudden became the king of procrastination. Sexual desire has dwindled as well. It's been pretty brutal to say the least. Doesnt matter if I sleep 10hrs or 4hrs I feel the same. All this for a 33yr old man seemed like a little much. I posted my labs below but could not figure out how to clean it up. Hopefully its still readable.
==========
So my doctor has prescribed the following until I got back on Feb16th to get my Test and Estrogen levels tested again.
Vit D: 50,000ius 1 day a week (Saturday morning)
HCG: 1,500ius 3 days per week M-W-F (Early Mornings)
Clomid: 1 50mg tablet a day 5 days a week M-F (NO IDEA WHEN I SHOULD TAKE THIS DAY OR NIGHT?)
==========
Also he suggested I get an ultra sound on my testicles because the veins are slightly enlarged which can cause my LH or something like that to lower my test? I'm probably not saying it correctly but I just remember him examining my veins down there and saying they seem larger than normal and to have an ultra sound done. He said it wast alarming but whenever I get time in the next few months to get it done.

===BLOOD RESULTS===
Hepatic Function Panel
Protein, Total, Serum 7.2 g/dL 6.0 -8.5
Albumin, Serum 4.7 g/dL 3.5 -5.5
Bilirubin, Total 0.6 mg/dL 0.0 -1.2
Bilirubin, Direct 0.18 mg/dL 0.00 -0.40
Alkaline Phosphatase, 91 IU/L 39 -117
AST (SGOT) 28 IU/L 0 -40
ALT (SGPT) 31 IU/L 0 -44

Thyroid Panel With TSH
TSH 1.590 uIU/mL 0.450 -4.500
Thyroxine (T4) 5.7 ug/dL 4.5 -12.0
T3 Uptake 28 % 24 -39
Free Thyroxine Index 1.6 1.2 -4.9

LH 5.0 mIU/mL 1.7 -8.6
FSH 3.9 mIU/mL 1.5 -12.4

Hemoglobin A1c
Hemoglobin A1c 5.1 % 4.8 -5.6
Hemoglobin 14.2 g/dL 13.0 -17.7
Hematocrit 41.4 % 37.5 -51.0

Testosterone, Serum 347 ng/dL 264 - 916
Estradiol <5.0 Low pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 01
Prolactin 8.7 ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 35.2 ng/mL 30.0 - 100.0 01

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Your estradiol is undoubtedly low, but it was measured with the incorrect lab test (reference ranges never fail to flag the incorrect test). You want to monitor e2 with the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, test. It's the only one that is reliable for use in men.

steelernation

Your estradiol is undoubtedly low, but it was measured with the incorrect lab test (reference ranges never fail to flag the incorrect test). You want to monitor e2 with the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, test. It's the only one that is reliable for use in men.

I can ask my doctor what you mentioned for sure. Worried now he didn’t have me get those labs done to begin with. What is the LC, MS/MS stand for? Sorry newbie here and thanks for the help.

Vince

Super Moderator
I can ask my doctor what you mentioned for sure. Worried now he didn't have me get those labs done to begin with. What is the LC, MS/MS stand for? Sorry newbie here and thanks for the help.

[TD="class: acr"]LC-MS-MS[/TD]

Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry and Liquid Chromatography - Tandem Mass Spectrometry

Vince

Super Moderator
In Feb 2018 I ordered 50,000 IU Vit D from Amazon. So you can get it otc. Seemed easier to take it once a week.

I believe that's D2 not D3. Hospitals and doctors usually prescribe D2 in 50000 IU. Nothing wrong with that as long as it gets your levels in a good range. Personally I find it easier to supplement with D3, because vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin it can be taken once a week in either form.

Seeing endo tomorrow and need help with what to ask

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-endo-tomorrow-and-need-help-with-what-to-ask

DragonBits

I believe that's D2 not D3. Hospitals and doctors usually prescribe D2 in 50000 IU. Nothing wrong with that as long as it gets your levels in a good range. Personally I find it easier to supplement with D3, because vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin it can be taken once a week in either form.

Seeing endo tomorrow and need help with what to ask

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-endo-tomorrow-and-need-help-with-what-to-ask

I wouldn't buy D2, honestly I forget the exact reasons why I concluded D3 is better as I researched this a number of years ago. This is D3, specifically the chemical is Cholecalciferol. It's made by zahler, you can google it. It was about $20 for 120 caps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me