Protocol for Fertility/Low Testosterone Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Worthy

I recently had my initial consultation with Defy. It went really well and I'm very pleased to be working with them. As is usual after any doctor appointment, I always think of questions later. I'm a 32 year old male that is currently trying to conceive with my wife. Over the past several years I've experienced issues with low libido and frequent ED, as well as typical low testosterone symptoms such as constant fatigue, brain fog and weight gain. After trying to conceive for about 6 months with no luck, I finally decided to look into getting my hormones checked. My labs are as follows:

Total Testosterone: 325 ng/dL
Free Test: 11.0
DHEA-S: 172
LH: 2.2
Estradiol: 19.2
SHBG: 24.0

So doctor thinks I have secondary hypogonadism and put me on a protocol of 15mg clomid every day, 0.125 anastrozole every other day, and 50mg DHEA per day. That all seems fine. My question is in regards to drug interactions, which the doctor briefly talked to me about. I've been on mirtazapine (brand name remeron) 15mg a day, for the past 7 or 8 years for anxiety and sleep issues. He stated during the appointment that this drug is known to damper hormones in the body. I didn't know anything about that so after the appointment, I looked into it and it seems that mirtazapine has been shown to significantly reduce ones cortisol and DHEA levels in the body. I went ahead and tried 25mg of DHEA last night to see how I reacted to it before I started on the rest of the protocol. Today I've felt very sluggish and somewhat irritable. I felt pretty "off" from my usual self. I even felt some anxiety today. My question is, with mirtazapine suppressing cortisol so much, will it affect how I will feel while doing this protocol? I guess I'm asking if anyone would know how this drug will interact on a hormonal level with clomid, DHEA, and anastrozole?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching