Restarting after 8 years of TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

JPB

Just be patient. My recovery probably took at least 6-12 months. Get out in the sun in the mornings and let it hit your bare back. Walk barefoot in shallow waters while doing this. Sounds weird, eh? Get out from under computer screens and blue light at night. Sleep better. This will help your body work better naturally again. It's all about restoring natural circadian patterns. Until that happens, you will not know where you really stand.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SZ1993

Hi sh1973, I'm new to this forum. My symptoms are similar to what you had while on trt. I have been on trt for almost 2 years now with little/no results and considering coming off.
I would like to know how you feeling now since off trt?
Thank you!

sh1973

Honestly I just decided to go to a much smaller dose in the 60-70mg per week range and feel pretty well overall. I think for some going much lower is better, at least it has been for me.

JYD21

Honestly I just decided to go to a much smaller dose in the 60-70mg per week range and feel pretty well overall. I think for some going much lower is better, at least it has been for me.Honestly I just decided to go to a much smaller dose in the 60-70mg per week range and feel pretty well overall. I think for some going much lower is better, at least it has been for me.
@sh1973 . Resurrecting to see if you stuck with it and found success at a lower dose?

JYD21

Yes, been at 60mg for a couple years now with nothing else and feel better than I ever did with higher doses.
Wow. 60mg once a week? What were your levels like when you started? I am wondering if guys with decent low levels need less than guys with terribly low low levels.

sh1973

Wow. 60mg once a week? What were your levels like when you started? I am wondering if guys with decent low levels need less than guys with terribly low low levels.
My levels were 450NG at age 36. 60mg once per week has my trough level 600-650ng. Never felt good whatsoever doing higher doses in any regard. I think most men would benefit from doing lower doses. It took me a decade to finally figure out this is the case. I never check free t, e2 or any of that anymore because frankly it doesn't matter. I feel good at this dose and the labs are useless to me. All I ever check is total T along with hematocrit and hemoglobin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me