My T dosage is too high. E2 high as well. Fighting symptoms.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
It takes 6 week after starting a new T protocol for your levels to stabilize, for me it takes about 12 weeks before I feel the full effect of a new protocol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I wish I had done that in the first place but here we are. I gotta say I'm feeling pretty off it today. I had a shit day at work (Brain Fog), got emotional talking with my gf about something pretty trivial and noticed some shrinkage. Not was I was hoping for. How long until this stabilizes?
When I went to daily injections over three years ago it was a six-week roller-coaster ride. Some days were solid and problem free, others were as if I was in the pits of hypogonadism. But it paid off...

_CTI_

When I went to daily injections over three years ago it was a six-week roller-coaster ride. Some days were solid and problem free, others were as if I was in the pits of hypogonadism. But it paid off...
Yea it's been two weeks and things are definitely up and down. The bottoms aren't so bad but I'm having a bit of a difficult time in a lot of other areas: low sex drive and energy, Intermittent brain fog, workouts are on and off. Confidence goes in and out. I just don't know what to expect from one day to the next.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me