Adding Lipo-C. Dosage and recommendations?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jasinc81

I've been on TRT since July 2017. Since then, I have slowly added inches to my waist and gained over 20 lbs. Some has been muscle, but the tape measurements clearly state otherwise. Before anyone chimes in, I am clearly aware of a proper diet which I have been on track with. I have tried low carb, high carb, clean, paleo, etc. No matter what and when I eat, I just cannot lose any fat. Same with exercise. Cortisol readings are normal, and my bloodwork doesn't point to any thyroid/E issues.

I have been doing some research on Lipo-C and thought about giving it a try. I ordered the 30mL Empower formula to see if it might help out. Does anyone have any suggestions on injection amounts/frequency/time of day? I read on Defy's website about doing 1ml daily or 1.5-3ml 3X a week. That seems like a lot, but wanted to make sure. Also, I have 28g 1/2" 1CC needles to use. Will that work? Or do I need a bigger gauge? Finally, should I inject in the thigh? Or what have others had the best results with? Thanks in advance...appreciate any help/feedback!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

Did you not receive a dosing prescription from your DR., or did you not need one? I was told by Empower that I needed a RX for any of the injection meds they sell.

stevep

My wife and I gave it a try. She loves the stuff and says it makes her feel great and has continued to use it. She was also doing weight watchers so I'm not sure how much the Lipo-C contributed to her weight loss. She lost better than 30lbs over a year, plus worked out a couple times a week.

I couldn't tell any difference while taking it so I gave it up and switched to my version of Gene's NO stack to help with my workouts which worked better for me.

We both did 1ml, 3x times a week in the AM. We use 29 gauge, 1/2 in insulin syringes SubQ.

jasinc81

My wife and I gave it a try. She loves the stuff and says it makes her feel great and has continued to use it. She was also doing weight watchers so I'm not sure how much the Lipo-C contributed to her weight loss. She lost better than 30lbs over a year, plus worked out a couple times a week.

I couldn't tell any difference while taking it so I gave it up and switched to my version of Gene's NO stack to help with my workouts which worked better for me.

We both did 1ml, 3x times a week in the AM. We use 29 gauge, 1/2 in insulin syringes SubQ.

I've been using it for a week now...have noticed the increase in energy, but nothing ground breaking. I will also monitor my weight to see if it helps. I've been doing 1ml a day, so we'll see how that goes. My first injection was in my thigh using a 29gauge 1/2" needle and the pain was excruciating...not sure if I hit a nerve or not. The next day I tried .5ml in the glutes and .5 ml in the stomach to see how they reacted. The glutes were painless and didn't leave any pain afterwards, and the stomach left a little lump and was slightly tender. I finally just switched to the glutes everyday now with no issues, at 1ml. I may switch to 3x a week once I get sick of sticking myself everyday and 3 sticks on Mon and Thur.

I've also been doing Gene's NO stack for a couple months now. It has definitely helped in the bedroom. What is your modification of it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me